IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
This is one of my fondest memories. I was tucking my little in for the night. I told her goodnight and sweet dreams, kissed her forehead, and said I love you. She said I love you Daddy. It caught me completely off guard. I was so proud she had chose me to be her Daddy.
When did your's first call you Daddy/Mommy?
The first time a little called me daddy was after she worked all day (big girl job) I cooked her dinner and ran her a bath. When we went to lie down and watch cartoons she spontaneously jumped onto of me and asked of I would be her daddy. It was an amazing feeling! Unfortunantly we want to different schools the next year and she found someone new but you never forget!
My little called me Daddy a couple days ago for the first time and it put the biggest smile on my face. I never knew I could feel as much joy and happiness as I did in that moment.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]