IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
:pinkh: Can a little be truly satisfied when she’s not in a relationship with a caregiver? This person
and I have not defined the relationship yet. I am concerned that I won’t ever truly be happy in a relationship unless my relationship has little caregiver attributes in it. I have tried to explain this to him but I don’t think he fully understands what I’m saying or the situation. it’s possible that he’s just not into it and that’s why he keeps avoiding it. What is your opinion, do you think it’s possible for a little to be fully satisfied if she doesn’t have a caretaker and that’s what she wants? I truly care about him but I want him to see my perspective also. :pinkh:
By Deleted User 70612
First I would like to say you can never force someone into a role they do not want or are ready to take with that being said Whether or not you can be fully satisfied in a relationship without a caretaker that has to be on you. If you don’t think you can no matter what anyone else says it will it will not help. I know speaking from my point of view I feel more fulfilled with a caregiver than I did without one. It is just something you will have to sit down and decide if he can’t or is unwilling to be a caregiver are you going to be okay without one. I hope this helps some.
Kandiekisses wrote: 1 year ago :pinkh: Can a little be truly satisfied when she’s not in a relationship with a caregiver? This person
and I have not defined the relationship yet. I am concerned that I won’t ever truly be happy in a relationship unless my relationship has little caregiver attributes in it. I have tried to explain this to him but I don’t think he fully understands what I’m saying or the situation. it’s possible that he’s just not into it and that’s why he keeps avoiding it. What is your opinion, do you think it’s possible for a little to be fully satisfied if she doesn’t have a caretaker and that’s what she wants? I truly care about him but I want him to see my perspective also. :pinkh:
It's definitely possible for a little to be happy in a relationship with someone who isn't a caregiver; I've been with my partner almost 12 years. She has no interest in it, though she supports me being myself.

If this person doesn't want to be a caregiver, well, you can't make someone want that. They might not be the right partner for you if you don't think you can be fulfilled in a relationship that doesn't have that dynamic.

You should probably ask them directly, do they want that role in a relationship, and do they understand what it entails. If they still won't give you a straight answer, I guess I would assume that means no.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]