Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge. Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules:This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
☺Additional Helpful Tips:
General advice and tips are all over the site. Please ask specific questions or for specific input.
We suggest only asking one question per post for the best answer opportunities.
Hey there everyone! Motherly was talking to me and stated an interest in us setting up a gaming night so the community can come together and enjoy some light hearted fun together. Was hoping to drum up some interest in a gaming night. I will be posting over the coming couple of weeks a few polls tied to this so we can get an idea on what everyone wants and how to best set up these gaming nights.
Initially the information at hand would be something along these lines
- We are looking to primarily look at playing free to play games to allow everyone to participate
- We will agree on the games in advance and post this in advance so people have time to download to join in on the fun.
- Likely time window to run the game night will be 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Likely time range will be from 2-4 hours per game night depending on what game is played
- Available most nights (once we determine how often we will run will determine this feature as some nights I am otherwise busy.)
The first question at hand is how often would people want to meet for these gaming nights? Please feel free to respond with feedback on additional polls and questions to help us mold this and work on improving things!
My most sincere apologies -- I did forget to input Time zone;
Time zone would be as follows:
EST 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM
CST 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM
MST 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM
PST 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
And I appreciate the feedback there for the holiday season. So keeping that into consideration may start dialed back to every other week and then work on ramping up to weekly after the holiday season if it stays trending towards a 50/50 setup that way keeps things light. But we shall see!