IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
By Deleted User 73198
Hi there!
My name is Brandon and I am new to the whole concept of littles and caregivers. I'm interested in getting into the concept and being in a relationship with a little someday. So I want know exactly what each role is, which role I would be best at, and what I would need to do to find my significant other's role, whether it's friendship or a relationship. This isn't an ad for a relationship, I'm just wanting to learn more about the concept. I feel like I would be a great caregiver, but I also like a lot of things littles do. I just have so many questions.
Please start by reading through our free resource section, which will answer majority of your questions and give you general information about our identities within the community:

https://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewforum.php?f=88

Learning takes time so be patient in educating yourself, and definitely don’t jump into seeking a relationship while you still have these sorts of unanswered questions.
By Deleted User 73198
Thank you so much for sharing these with me!
This is answered a lot of my questions and I have a good idea about what it is and what I should be looking for with this type of thing.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]