IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username (required): ajaxsmith6699
Legal Age: 32
Gender Identity: male
physically intimate Orientation: straight
Current Marital or Relationship Status:
Single
What type of partner are you looking for here? little

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? ldr is fine

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? mono please dont like to share :p

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: loving, caring, willing to give me their heart if i give them mine, funny, respectful.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver? my nurturing and protective nature. Being able to love the person i care for.

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? i am a physically intimate

How long have you identified as a Caregiver? 5 years

Are you a Caregiver that likes to or expects to punish your Little? i dont like to but if you have to you have to teach them.

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing to your Little? ice cream, sweets, toys, cloths, depends on their likes.

What do you think you have to offer to a partner? my unconditional love

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: a perfect date night or vacation where we enjoy our company together just us. Doesn't matter where as long as we have each other.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? animals, cars, movies, fishing, movies

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy? jurassic world, GoT, fast and furious.

What are 3 of your favorite foods? pizza, tacos, shrimp

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? Olivia Rodrigo, ed sheeran, vybz kartel

What is something you have recently learned? how to sew

What is your current biggest life achievement? buying a house

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? calm to a certain point. Would never hit you. Try to talk the situation out.

What do you think of being partnered to a Little who requires a large portion of your attention? wouldnt mind it but needs some type of understanding on everyday life and knowing ill always be there to tuck you in.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?i am a very loving and caring person that always wants to keep a smile on my little girls face. I would go to the moon and back for you. But i do expect that in return. Also i am a physically intimate person and would like someone that like minded. Lets talk and get to know each other.
Hi I’m a 27 year old little looking for my forever daddy dom. I’m a software developer and a gamer girl. I love Ed Sheeran and GoT too. I spend most of my time playing csgo with friends on a chat site. I love giving attention and affection to my partner and hoping to find a daddy dom that wants to spend time with me too.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]