IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Ok so I wore for a couple years. My wife was ok with it but we were trying to have a baby but no luck. I took a sperm test and it was too low to have a baby and what was there were deformed. Doc said to wear loose boxers so I did that and we did a retest 6 months later and now I have plenty enough sperm. Only thing I changed was stopped wearing diaps. Doc said I was overheating my balls and that diapers are linked to prostate cancer anyways too so I shouldn’t wear again. Anybody else have bad sperm from wearing?
That doctor is lying to you about prostate cancer because of that we’re true there would be an ungodly amount of elderly men who wear diapers because of loss of bladder control. I can completely understand the lie sperm count diapers are snug and firmly fit to your body, and if you wet them they swell.(One of my favorite parts) but research has proven that tight fitting undergarments worn by men do lower your sperm count. They even admitted in one medical article that leaf doesn’t lower your sperm count booty much as they once thought it did and say that the tighty whiteys had much more of an effect on sperm count. Which explains why the heavy pot users in my high school were some of the first of my friends to get pregnant because the DEA used unlicensed doctors(a lot of times just actors) to back up the DARE program’s misinformation. Sorry for the rambling but yes the fit of the diaper did cause a lower sperm count
JimiDaCactiKid wrote: 1 year ago That doctor is lying to you about prostate cancer because of that we’re true there would be an ungodly amount of elderly men who wear diapers because of loss of bladder control. I can completely understand the lie sperm count diapers are snug and firmly fit to your body, and if you wet them they swell.(One of my favorite parts) but research has proven that tight fitting undergarments worn by men do lower your sperm count. They even admitted in one medical article that leaf doesn’t lower your sperm count booty much as they once thought it did and say that the tighty whiteys had much more of an effect on sperm count. Which explains why the heavy pot users in my high school were some of the first of my friends to get pregnant because the DEA used unlicensed doctors(a lot of times just actors) to back up the DARE program’s misinformation. Sorry for the rambling but yes the fit of the diaper did cause a lower sperm count
There is an ungodly amount of elderly men with varying degrees of incontinence. Prostate cancer is substantially highest among aged men 65+ but considered rare under 40, and that coincides with incontinence issues and age-ranges for men as well, so one could do some light potential correlation even if they just wanted to blindly speculate. I don’t think there’d be good motivation for the doctor to at least knowingly lie about prostate health concerns.
Through a somewhat quick Google search I have at least found some concern about cancer risk in relation to disposable diapers so I feel like it may be smart to err on the side of caution with the professional who has a medical degree. I don’t keep up with newest medical data, and I doubt you do either, but I’d suppose many doctors, particularly urologists in this case, do.

Also, yes, leaf use, as well as smoke inhalation through varying forms, is linked to lowered seminal parameters in multiple studies you can find publicly available through pubmed. I don’t know why you think this is relative to this conversation though. It’s a bit misplaced, I think.

I think the right answer though is to follow your doctor’s guidance. If your doctor says it’s linked to a serious condition then maybe they have read new data through their medical access points.

IFdiaps wrote: 2 years ago Anybody else have bad sperm from wearing?
Yes. My partner, who is in their 20s. The count was recovered when they stopped wearing for about 8 months. I don’t know yet all of the long-term health impacts were caused but they did wear diapers (disposable and cloth) solidly for a few years. We’re still waiting for further testing with a doctor. I’m not comfortable sharing all of their medical information here publicly but diaperwearing definitely impacted their body in pretty big ways we hadn’t expected and not everything has been reversible.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]