IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So my BF is a little, I’d see hints to it before but his first regression was just barely a week ago. He’d gone into littlespace very fast, it was honestly a bit jarring to me but now today he’s also gone super fast into littlespace. I unfortunately can’t do much for him as right now we are long distance due to school locations. I’d like to know if this is common or if it should be concerning?
How fast is "very fast" and how long do you expect it to take? I imagine it varies by person but for me I can snap out of it instantly, and it doesn't take me very long to get into it. I'm not sure if that's usual or concerning but he's definitely not the only one! It might also be that he feels really safe and comfortable with you. It would probably take me longer if I weren't completely comfortable in a situation, so that's what makes me think that.
WeChillingTogether wrote:Fast is I would say less than five minutes to regress. I just wanted to see if it’s something that happens for others too.
I don't know what's "normal" but it's similar for me.
I have just started my first Little relationship with my first Daddy and i went into being Little 7 within minutes, it just came very naturally to me. We spent 3 days and nights together and i regressed a few times but almost always instantly slipped back into Little without even trying.
By Deleted User 70612
I guess I am a little different. Even when I am adult I have little tendencies. I stay in between most of the time. I didn't notice I do that until it was pointed out.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]