IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By ChrissyBirdy
its was really good weather today and so i wanted to have a picnic with my stuffies, went to the grocery store and get some bread, a big orange and some fishy crackers. it was really fun and my stuffies had a blast!!
By Soft
I used to do this all the time as a kid! :craze: I want to do this again so badly, but I'm so shy and nervous (and currently closeted)! :>.<:
By rosehearts
I'd love to do something like this, but no one offline knows I'm a little, I live with family, can't get stuff for it on my own due to lack of job or transportation (I am unable to drive due to disability and live too far out to walk anywhere, or even use public transit or ride sharing as those aren't a thing here at all) and my seasonal allergies and heat sensitivity are too bad for me to go outside for stuff like that now.

But maybe in the future I could do something if I have friends I can see offline who are littles who would want to do this with me.
By Soft
I used to watch little daycares/playdates/nursuries/sleepovers/teaparties a lot on youtube! But I'd get really jealous. :sry:
By littlestarnyu
oh! i didn't know those were a thing but it sounds really nice and calming to watch ☺️ i'm a shy and semi-closeted little and i'm new to community settings like this, so i think things like that would feel very affirming and help me explore my littlespace~
By Soft
I recently discovered a really cute and fun Littlespace Youtube Channel that has Interactive Activity Videos! Her Channel name is Babie Dani. I recommend the Scavenger Hunts and Colouring/Drawing Together!
By KawaiiKryzz
ChrissyBirdy wrote: 1 year ago its was really good weather today and so i wanted to have a picnic with my stuffies, went to the grocery store and get some bread, a big orange and some fishy crackers. it was really fun and my stuffies had a blast!!
That sounds like a blast! I'm glad you had a great time!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]