IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By daddymusprime
Heya, so much attention is put on what littles wear for dress up times (or All the time), does anyone have a special set of Daddy clothes or a typical type of outfit when performing Daddy duties?

What do you littles like your Daddy or caregiver to wear for special times or just when in play mode?
By Deleted User 70063
I just would dress normal...I've always been a jeans and flannel kinda guy or t-shirts. In the morning...typical boxers or shorts and shirt or maybe even a house robe and slippers. I'm pretty typical when it comes to dressing up...and lazy lol. And yeah, if the situation would require it, definitely could get a little classier with it from time to time. If I do office work and have to go in, definitely slacks and a nicer button shirt with sleeves and all that jazz.

Could also experiment with wearing glasses, hats, watches, and other accessories. I usually wear a ballcap, but those would give you a lot of alternative options to try out. Can also experiment with colognes and fragrances too if scents are attractive to your little. Lot of cool options to explore.
:splode: Soft and cuddly, would be I ask for. With something thats has a bit of texture to the cloth. I may want Daddy to wear a chewy, so when I want to cuddles I can chew on something. Smell is a nice idea, I would choice Vanilla or mint (with Lavender) or the scent of honey, gentle or warm smells. Mint (with Lavender) is there to calm me out. (Put me to sleeps)
By shadeyday
Anything, really! Since I'm a guy I look to queer men and they usually have good fashion sense. Although I do admit I'd love to have a daddy who dresses nicer once in a while, like with dress pants and a button-up shirt :)
I always like when my daddy wears something nice, like a button up shirt or a nice polo! It reminds me of his maturity and makes me feel happy. If we are cuddling at home I like when we wears something soft and cuddly, like a soft bathrobe. It makes him into a big stuffie!
I like it when my daddy is shirtless because I like to be able to touch his skin... not that he minds because he doesn't like wearing a lot of clothes anyways .
One of the very few grown up things I'm aloud to do by myself is shop online. I buy my daddy sweatshirts that say, Daddy, Whose Your Daddy, Do you want a spanking? My favorite says Owner of..my name. I LOVE seeing him in those!
By baby02
I want daddy to dress up in formals. More mature and rough look. God knows I wouldn’t be able to resist him.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]