IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hi! Me and my little has recently started using diapers and we’ve come upon a problem of them being to loud (like crinkly) and I was wondering if anyone has had this problem or if anyone has any tips to quiet them? Please and thank you! ::3:
Layering over the diaper will soften some of the sounds. She can wear other, cloth underwear on top of it, cloth diaper covers, bike shorts, and leggings as quick examples.

Aside, the diaper wearing community, for whatever reason, strongly prefers the loud, plasticy crinkle sound so most AB designed diapers cater to that. Instead of just buying the marketed AB ones you may look into “cloth backed” or “cloth like” adult diapers from medical providers. They are much quieter and generally more discreet.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]