IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
For context, both my and my girlfriend are in our 20s and after six months I just recently realized that our relationship is very much MD/LG. I call her mommy a lot, and she refers to herself as my mommy pretty frequently. There is also a power exchange between me and her. Also, while I was a little shameful before she insisted on it, she does take a lot of the responsibility for me. She maintains that she doesn't want me to worry about financial stuff or even working.

Even through all of this, I only realized after I asked her "If I'm allowed to suckle mommy's breasts".

After figuring this out I am kinda curious about something else - I don't really age regress. Like, I've been described as both very childish and very mature at the same time, and while I do like certain things like keeping plushies for comfort, having an affinity for cutesy stuff in general, and enjoying suckling I don't see myself as mentally younger than what I already am - just that I enjoy a few typically childish things even as an adult.

I do still feel like I'm a little but I'm not really sure if that's right since I don't really age regress.
You do not need to have regressive experiences or become immersed in feeling childlike to be a Little. Most Littles do not have experiences that are inflated in stories.

It is a personality type, not an experience.
that's a good point. I think the thing is that I definitely feel like a little, but why is a little beyond me. Like there's things like nicknames, and the power dynamic between me and my girlfriend but there's definitely something else there that I can't quite pick out. Thank you for the answer, though
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]