IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I recently figured out that I am likely asexual. I never want to have any physically intimate contact with anyone again. I never enjoyed the few times I did try it. As such, I'm not into the physically intimate part of Littlespace. Is there anyone else like me?
hello i'm new in this site! i have always not very interested about sex since a long time ago and people find it odd. i never really interested about it because of where i lived which is still full of misogyny and shame towards sex and women liking sex. i also have many physically intimate assault and harrasment experience before i turn adult, and when i turned adult, it just getting worse and i completely traumatized and feel like it makes me asexual now. i'm kinda scared because it makes it harder to find cg since many cg required sex in their relationship and is biggest part in their relationship. so i feel sad now :< i don't know what do. :tears:
I believe I'm on the asexual spectrum. I just recently found out asexuality was a thing and that my disinterest in sex is normal. I have been little for maybe 3 years off and on. I go long spells without being little sometimes. I have a boyfriend and he accepted me and thinks it's cute being a little. It is also non-physically intimate for us. He doesn't like being called daddy at all so we came up with our own names for each other :splode:
It sounds like you have a lot of issues that you need to work through to figure out if you are truly Asexual or if you are avoiding sex because it’s traumatic and shameful.

I thought I was Asexual for a while, turns out I just needed a deep, trusting connection to feel safe and open myself up which apparently makes me a demisexual.
I’m also a non physically intimate little too

I hope you get the help you need to heal from your past and find the person you are both little and grown. :hugs:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]