IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Hi guys :)
So. To give you some background information my day-to-day style ranges from hip high school English teacher to old lady librarian.. lots of sweaters, cardigans, and "fashion shaws" (i'm sure there's an actual name for them I'm just not sure what it is at the moment). Since leaving my private school YEARS, I've made it a point to avoid skirts and really only wear dresses during SUPER fancy occasions. I recently tried a skirt on for the first time in years and was very uncomfy.
That being said!! I see so many cute onesies online bbut in terms of bottoms all I realllly see are skirts. I think leggings could be fun but I don't see/ not sure where to find cute patterned/ pastel-y leggings. Also. Maybe crop top n leggings? bahbahbah

basically if anyone knows where to get cute (but affordable... I'm v poor) leggings for when i'm in liddle space that would be AMAZING. thank :)
You can sometimes find cute stuff by looking at Lolita fashion. We have a few pairs of tights from Kawaii Goods. They're on the pricey side of things but we've had overall good experiences in them.

Kawaii Goods on Etsy.

We haven't tried these yet, but some of these styles look promising in our opinion.

My-Lolita-Dress tights.

If you're looking for something plain, comfortable and definitely opaque, Mommy has got us a few pairs of solid leggings from Leggings Depot. Definitely worth it. They also have some other designs that we haven't tried.

Leggings Depot in Amazon.com.

NCL32-ROSE-M Cotton Spandex Solid Leggings, Medium.

Hope you can find something good!
If you're comfortable with shorts and short overalls, there are a lot of cute ones online. Shein and Romwe have a lot in their "kawaii" sections, but do be wary that both stores aren't that great when it comes to quality and have incredibly shady manufacturing since they are fast fashion. The shady manufacturing isn't any worse than if you get something from most chain stores though, as a Target blouse or Walmart jeans is made in the same way.

You can also DIY cute overalls. Get some white ones in a material that can take in dye easily, dye them your preferred color, and after the excess dye is washed out add cute patches for added decoration. You can also swap out buttons, add lace and bows, etc.

Bloomers can also be a cute option (the ones that are like mid-thigh). Those can be found at a lot of costume and historical fashion places and most lolita shops. Though I'd advise against getting ones from lolita shops if you aren't familiar with lolita fashion as there are a lot of scam websites for it and lolita bloomers tend to be pricier. Bloomers are also a super easy diy if you can sew.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]