IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Francine
I have a question to ask I do not know if I age regress or if this is apart of my personality.

I am embarrassed to say this but I am naturally bubbly and I mature and progress slower than my peers. I have been taking strict measures to mature faster and keep up with them. Sometimes I get stressed by this.

There are days that I get too bubbly and I feel like I am back to my 12 year old self again. I am aware of my current age and that I act like how I was at that age. I become more irritable than I usually am when I am not at this state.

I tend to lash out easily like I was at that time and I get so defensive, How I entertain my self when I am at this state is quite different from what I do to entertain my self now. It’s almost exactly like I am 12 again I watch the shows, YouTube videos that I usually enjoyed at this age. I act hyperactive like I am at this state exactly like how I behaved at this age.

I find this embarrassing and please don't judge me for this. There are some days that I wish to be a toddler again. I suck on my fingers like I did back then watch shows meant for pre-schoolersbut I can still do my responsibilities and I still have my state of mind. I am currently 18.

I grew up in a happy environment and I am continually to living in a positive and happy one currently. I have no mental health conditions and I don’t experience anything or wasn’t expose to anything that can cause my trauma.
By Motherly
Self discovery can be intense at times but it sounds like in your heart you know who you really are and how to identify yourself. Trust yourself and give yourself patience to continue exploring what life has to offer you. You know who you are better than anyone else.

Do always remember that you don’t need to rush yourself into anything. Take your time with identifying yourself, but also realize that nothing is going to change once you discovery what’s already there. You also don’t need to convince others of your identity so you don’t have to pressure yourself to find explanations others will understand. Just be yourself and enjoy your life!

You can find some helpful resources from our community here that may help during your discovery:
https://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewforum.php?f=88

Francine wrote: 2 years ago I have a question to ask I do not know if I age regress or if this is apart of my personality.
Age regression is a part of a personality. It is a personality trait.

Regression fluctuates. Being a Little is scattered throughout daily life, sometimes in mostly unnoticeable ways. Sometimes a Little will feel more regressive than other times. A lot of times it’s much like a mood that can change in intensity, and definitely isn’t transformative to where you forget who you are or what you’re capable of doing. People who say they literally become a child again or forget completely about their adult lives are fibbing.

So, if you’re saying you’re not sure because there is no magical transformation where you literally become a child again by completely forgetting reality then trust me that only people with mental health conditions experience that. That isn’t what we’re talking about here. Regression, or “littlespace” as its frequently termed, isn’t a mental health condition, handicap, or a cognitive challenge.

Francine wrote: 2 years ago I grew up in a happy environment and I am continually to living in a positive and happy one currently. I have no mental health conditions and I don’t experience anything or wasn’t expose to anything that can cause my trauma.
You don’t need to have experienced an unhappy childhood or trauma to be who you are, which could include the regressive personality trait. Trauma does not cause this personality trait. You don’t have to find an excuse to be you! :hugs:
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]