IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
So hello there

I´ve been here for a little bit but never actually posted something other than my introduction haha.

Until a few days ago i wasnt really sure if i actually was Little or not so i was a bit spooked to actually post here.
but on tuesday i kind of had my first "real Littlespace experience" is what i would call it and was curious if that is similar to other people.
I got like really stressed about a big appointment on the next day so to calm down in the evening for bed i put on a diaper (which so far has been my closest association with Littlespace) and well tried to lie down a bit and at some point i kinda "drifted away".
Like i wasnt sleeping but just not worried anymore and i had a mental image of myself as a small boi.
It was a very good and relaxing feeling which put my worries down by a lot.
Sorry if this isnt the best explanation but I was wondering if people could relate to that or had similar experiences.

And well the othe thing is that my closest friend when i talekd with him about Littlespace and all these kinda things offered to try to be my CG as i explore this and well I have been very happy about it but i also have kind of a "problem" with it.
It´s a bit difficult to perfectly describe but i don´t really know what i can do for him as his Little and that makes me feel like I´m not contributing and that i don´t "deserve it" as stupid as that sounds.
We are also very far apart from each other (germany to Brazil) so that makes it a bit more difficult.

I´m still kinda new to this and very slow on figuring out what i want and this is for me but im scared of wasting someone´s time by being slow.
Again im mainly wondering if People had similar experiences or feelings.

Sorry for this kinda long Post and thank you for reading <3
I’m not a Little so I cannot say I’ve experienced what you have but it sounds reasonable to say it was a regressive experience in a way.

Kisasushy wrote: 3 years ago And well the othe thing is that my closest friend when i talekd with him about Littlespace and all these kinda things offered to try to be my CG as i explore this and well I have been very happy about it but i also have kind of a "problem" with it.
It´s a bit difficult to perfectly describe but i don´t really know what i can do for him as his Little and that makes me feel like I´m not contributing and that i don´t "deserve it" as stupid as that sounds.
We are also very far apart from each other (germany to Brazil) so that makes it a bit more difficult.

I´m still kinda new to this and very slow on figuring out what i want and this is for me but im scared of wasting someone´s time by being slow.
Again im mainly wondering if People had similar experiences or feelings.
The Caregiver/Little relationship dynamic is a romantic partnership. The Caregiver/Little partnership is an addition onto a regular relationship, and can’t really exist otherwise. It’s literally all about having a deep emotional bond and feeling special, prioritized, and loved by a person you also feel is very special, a priority, and that you love.

If you are romantically interested in your friend and think it might be interested in pursuing a commitment with them then CGL can be a way to bond further in the relationship. Plenty of relationships involve regression and caregiving while long distance so it’s doable as long as you also work on the other factors of the relationship and don’t only focus on roleplay. In short, you’d be offering your partner the feeling of being loved by you, and I think that’s worth a great deal. I answered a question once about what a little can offer their caregiver you can look over as well as what a caregiver gets out of taking care of their little to help you understand.

If you aren’t interested in having a romance with your friend, escalating the friendship to a “dating” status, then you should politely decline the offer and continue to learn/explore yourself. You don’t need a caregiver, and you don’t need someone else to “help” you explore your own personality trait. There is reasonably no magic another person can offer you that would make you understand yourself better. It just takes time.

I wouldn’t suggest you enter into a relationship just so that you can supposedly further your self-exploration but that’s entirely your decision to make. Either way, do read through resources and continue to ask questions when you’re unsure of something. It’s definitely a bit of a journey but as long as you’re patient with yourself you’ll get to a comfortable zone that makes complete sense to you. :hugs:
Thanks a lot for all the information and sorry for the late response took me a bit longer than i wanted to digest most of it haha.

A lot of those resources have helped me look at some of my own questions that i had in my head and i wil definetly try to jump over my own shadow more when i have questions in the future.

I have also talked with my friend and showed him my post and your response and all and we decided to try this for us since our relationship was already something more than just good friends. It´s a bit diffcult to explain haha but yeah so we wil try and see :3.

Again thanks for all the info and resources and also for changing the posts title as i didnt really think of it when i was actually done writing haha.

I wish you a good day. :hugs:
I not sure you are really in your little space and I don't think it could ever happen in a distance relationship as you really need to be with the person physically and mentally. But! people, me included, can only speak from their own perspective.
I had never heard of CGL or Littlespace until I stumbled across the words on the internet and looked them up. I now realise that the I was in a CGL relationship for about 20 years and it isn't something that either of us embarked on or understood, it think. I caveat that because my CG was an older and highly intelligent woman, so she may have know, but I like to think she was just as niece as me.
But! the point I'm trying to make is. I knew, I absolutely knew when I was in that space, even though I didn't know it even had a name, it was a mental space but required the physical aspect as well.
I think you can only get to that space after time, love, total trust and not being afraid to be venerable with the person you trust.
I do think that people can, and will enjoy role playing various aspects of CGL for psychological and physically intimate reasons but I truly think once you find the real thing you will know straight away.
By Deleted User 31498
AndyLittle68 wrote:I not sure you are really in your little space and I don't think it could ever happen in a distance relationship as you really need to be with the person physically and mentally. But! people, me included, can only speak from their own perspective.
I have a few acquaintances that experience little space on their own. I do as well. Little space is not dependent on another person, but it is a personal and individual experience. There are little that do not need a caregiver/big/etc in order to have their little time. Like you said it is personal experience however I do not think it is a good idea to say that you have to have another person there for it to be "real little space".
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]