Diaper lovers discuss disposable adult diapers, cloth diapering, padded wearing tips, crinkle concerns, and best brands for your big little booty.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about adult diapers within the community whole.

► Show more details
I'm really sorry she did that!! :( <3 I don't know what happened fully (like what you said when she freaked out) but maybe you could lie and tell her you need them for medical reasons and to mind her own dang business about it. I wish people weren't so judgemental :( It really is non of her business what undergarments you choose to wear.
shiloh27 wrote: 6 days ago I'm really sorry she did that!! :( <3 I don't know what happened fully (like what you said when she freaked out) but maybe you could lie and tell her you need them for medical reasons and to mind her own dang business about it. I wish people weren't so judgemental :( It really is non of her business what undergarments you choose to wear.

This is honestly making me not to be a llittle anymore and it hurts as I'm being punished for who I am
Where to get little dishes?

From what I've seen you can get some really nice, […]

I really like Hilda! Its a super good little show.[…]

I not sure you are really in your little space an[…]

Am I not mentally a little?

There's no "true way" to be a little. It[…]