IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I have actually been a member for awhile but I've been too afraid to post anything. The one main reason is I think I passed up my chance. I am too old to even be considering this change. I am 57 and somehow I think I'm too old.

I am a late bloomer. I was with the love of my life for 27 years. She was my lover, my best friend, and my leather daddy. Sadly 6 years ago she passed away.

Currently I am married again but I'm miserable. We are nothing more than roommates. Haven't sleep in the same bed together for years. I am trapped.

I am also a full time student and soon to graduate to get my BS and then to get my Master's. Once I do I am leaving. I can not see myself living this lie for the rest of my life!!

I have always been told that I am "childlike" not "childish", there is a difference. I adore cartoons, especially Disney. I love Barbies!! I could play all day. And baby dolls are my ultimate fav!!! Love them!!! I love Christmas! It's my all time favorite holiday. And Halloween too.
I miss being taking care of. Now I am the one who is forced into taking care of everything and I hate it. Sure I can do it for awhile but I need my "down" time too. My time to let go of the reins and hand them over.

I love all animals. I am a huge animal lover. I'm full-blooded Italian and love to cook. I also love playing video games on my PS4.

So, what does everyone think? Too late for me? For 27 years I lived the BeDeeSeM lifestyle but I think now this may be where I belong - maybe?

Thanks for reading,
Lorie
As long as you can still consent, you are never too old to be a Little. You also don't have to have a caregiver to go into your Little Space. My bio age is 38 and am just entering the Little community with my 40 year old Hubby. I will always be Little minded, so I see this as a positive step in my life. I wish I did this a long time ago. I would've been happier sooner!

I'm sorry you're having a difficult time in your life right now. Maybe you can schedule in some quality Little Space time to cope until your situation gets better?
Thank you so much for your reply. I want to explore this part of me but have always felt I was getting too old. I am going to continue to learn and maybe someday I will find my caregiver. If not I hope to find like minded friends.
Thanks again for your reply.
I just joined this community and read your post and started crying because I relate so much with what you wrote. I'm 49 and just realizing I may be a Liddle. I read what a Liddle is and it just struck me as more accurate for me. But I have been having the same struggle as you. Am I too old? Am I too late?

I too am in a relationship where my partner would never understand my longing to be taken care of. Heck I am having to take care of him more that he takes care of me. Even though this is not my ideal relationship I stay because I don't want to be alone. He at least makes some decisions...I just wish he would be more accepting of just anything I am interested in. But alas I know he would react rather childish himself and make fun of me. So I don't say anything.

Anyway...I just felt like I wasn't so alone seeing your post and will hopefully...one day have the courage to leave the relationship I am in to try to find my own Daddy.

You certainly gave me HOPE that maybe We (You and I) are not to late!
I honestly don't think so? I literally found out about little space this year, when I was 28. It clicked so hard, but I'm still coming to terms with it. But if it's something that clicks with you, then you should have the freedom to be little. Especially if no one is there to stop you! :yay: Just enjoy being yourself, and indulging in all of the little things.
Nope! Life is short and although it can be hard to shrug off social norms it is important to be the true you. Oh 41f here and new to being a little when M/s relationship did not fit and my daddy and i found this lifestyle and it's wonderful.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]