IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Um hi...I'm new to this, I didn't know being a little was a thing till just this past month, and Gods did things make sense. I thought something was wrong with me for the longest time, but now I'm having trouble accepting it because I was led to believe vulnerability and childlike behavior is weak and stupid, and im having trouble getting into little space. As I start to get into it I panic and snap out cause i feel silly. Any tips on how to fight this mindset so I can get a little peace? I don't have a caregiver or anyone else to help me get this way so any tips would be really appreciated. Please. :tears:
Hey Aiden, I'm sorry to hear you've been having some trouble, I definitely understand how you feel. I avoided anything to do with CGL for years because I felt embarrassed and other negatives. My advice would be to really talk with others about it, get some positive encouragement. I'm still struggling but hearing that everything is okay and normal from my friends or even just others on here helps. Also, take it slow and don't beat yourself up if you can't sink in fully right away! I usually use music or videos to set the mood for littlespace (disney all the way for me), and when I feel calm and ready I try to color or move on to more. I definitely still feel silly a lot, but I'll return to music or guided meditations to help keep me in the right mindset.
Try to find the way you best absorb stimulation, and use that to set your little mood and keep you there!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]