New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hi, everyone... I've been looking into little space for a few years now, I think, and I find that there's a lot of overlap between the helpful list of qualities here and myself. I feel a bit conflicted, though? A lot of what I see in myself relates to my autism in some way, like not wanting change or loving hugs. I sometimes think I'm being too "babied" by my parents since, even though I'm a biological adult, I need reminders to do basic care stuff like doing laundry and brushing my teeth. I basically need to be watched to make sure I get homework completed. I want to get more independent, but at the same time, I really really want a space for myself where I can embrace that childish side of me. I've done my research, and I feel like sharing whatever "little me" wants to without shame would be nice. Is it okay if I explore that side of me here with all of you?
Littlespace podcast

Aww thank you all so much!! It was just a random t[…]

After all, there’s no harm in just being w[…]

I am extremely nervous because since i have accep[…]

@CosmianAndNovella Thank you both for your tho[…]