IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Just to also toss in some thoughts:

Regression (aka “littlespace”) is also not necessarily an experience or change of state in thinking, acting, or even feeling. Regression can be a reaction, where regression is more obviously unfiltered due to a person having determined social acceptance, but “a little” is a personality in itself though, where thoughts, inclinations, and feelings to gravitate to that of a younger mental age are present as an underlying constant. A little is a little because they have some level of perpetual regression by personality. It isn’t typical so can be an abstract concept.

“Being in littlespace” is the same as “being regressed”. When those statements are made the speaker is meaning that they are more consciously aware of their draw toward regressive behaviors and stunted interests. It may feel more obvious or stronger in intensity than before the individual became aware. Awareness, or lack of, doesn’t necessarily mean what is occurring now was not previously occurring.

I haven’t been offended, upset, bothered, or hurt by any of the conversation occurring in this topic. I don’t feel anyone reading this likely experiences those feelings provoked by this exchange. These types of conversation are necessary and healthy for our growth. I’m really sorry if it felt like I was unhappy about anything you said, but I assure you that I was pleased to see your thought-provoking post and that I’m in positive spirits about the conversation here.
admin wrote: 3 years ago Just to also toss in some thoughts:

Regression (aka “littlespace”) is also not necessarily an experience or change of state in thinking, acting, or even feeling. Regression can be a reaction, where regression is more obviously unfiltered due to a person having determined social acceptance, but “a little” is a personality in itself though, where thoughts, inclinations, and feelings to gravitate to that of a younger mental age are present as an underlying constant. A little is a little because they have some level of perpetual regression by personality. It isn’t typical so can be an abstract concept.

“Being in littlespace” is the same as “being regressed”. When those statements are made the speaker is meaning that they are more consciously aware of their draw toward regressive behaviors and stunted interests. It may feel more obvious or stronger in intensity than before the individual became aware. Awareness, or lack of, doesn’t necessarily mean what is occurring now was not previously occurring.

I haven’t been offended, upset, bothered, or hurt by any of the conversation occurring in this topic. I don’t feel anyone reading this likely experiences those feelings provoked by this exchange. These types of conversation are necessary and healthy for our growth. I’m really sorry if it felt like I was unhappy about anything you said, but I assure you that I was pleased to see your thought-provoking post and that I’m in positive spirits about the conversation here.
Thank you so much! I have a lot to learn and I see now I have nothing to fear. I don't mind that i was trying to process things in ways they aren't. I want to learn too! Thank you both for being so patient and gentle. I admit i'm fragile like a snowflake sometimes, but I know I feel confident posting in the future now. I'll study what you all have shared.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]