IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I have to have my stuffed animal Leppy, and lately I have to sleep with my pink penguin Icy as well. And a Pacifier(even though I never wake up with it in my mouth). My dog pixie under the covers, feeling her body heat(sometime she isn't there and that's okay. I have to have some type of noise so I usually have my TV on. I also cannot sleep with out a comforter even in the summer.
I can't sleep alone often, because I get nightmares frequently and have sleep anxiety :tears: so, daddy usually sleeps with me almost every night! If we can't, he calls me and we sleep on the phone together so he is right there in case I get scared. I also need stuffies to hold and a warm blankie :pinkh:
My christmas teddy bear Snowbell. Also it helps if my dog Hazel is near.
If I have to go to bed at night time instead of during the day, I CANNOT go to sleep without my dragonfly lights; too much dark when I'm trying to sleep gives me bad dreams. -_-
I also can't go to bed until I'm sure my stuffies are in bed too; if I leave a plushie out in the den by accident, I HAVE to go and get it before I can go to bed.
I usually need music/rain and thunder sounds/ a daddy cuddling asmr (sfw obviously, Rainy Day Audios and some other asmr channels really help with my anxiety and stress), my cat for cuddles, purring, moral support, and petting to help with my anxiety(her name is Kitkat, but I like calling her my cuddle muffin), also a stuffie to hug, a sheet and blanket on me (especially on my tummy because of my body image issues; I was called fat when I was about 10 and it kinda scarred me), I need to listen to music/watch something so I don't hear my stepdad yelling (yes I still live at home even though I'm 19 because of emotional trauma in my life; I have multiple mental health issues and physical issues that haven't been diagnosed, so nothing is getting better), to distract myself from my pain (both physical and emotional), and so I don't think negative thoughts and get lost in my depression, and I think the last thing I need to do is go potty before I sleep or I'll wet the bed 😢
I like having some kind of noise in the background. I used to have a nightlight app for it but I've since moved to a place with a lot of ambient noise, like, my apartment is next to a major road and I can hear the train at night and it's comforting.

I also like having my cat with me. Before I had a cat I had stuffies or I hugged the heck out of pillow. But cats are 100% more cuddly.

It is also essential to be in the comfiest of jammies. It just doesn't feel right to wake up in my outside clothes.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]