IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By TinyRose
My absolute favorite-est stuffie is my yellow Peep Bunny! It doesn't have a name, but I got it in New York on a trip, and got my mother a matching blue one! When she passed in 2014 I started sleeping with mine every night.
Besides that though I have a huge and growing stuffie collection! I've gotten 7 Build a Bears just in the last year!!! (working there is bad for my impulse buying habits...) My newest one is a blue Yoshi named Milkshake and he smells like COTTON CANDY! :shuff: I just got him tonight!
Out of all of my plushies, my 2 favorite are my Yoshi (he's in my avitar pic) and my Sylveon Pokémon plushies. Yoshi has a special place because he was the last gift my dad gave to me before passing away 14 years ago tomorrow 😢
I love stuffed animals! Benny Boo's are particularly adorable, something about his big sparkling eyes. :rofl: I like that TY has put the traditional poem in her tag for Beanu Boo. I collect a wide range of plush. From various species or characters of animals from shows/movies/video games etc. I will admit that some of them I have forgotten their names, but most of my plush I usually remember the names given by them, especially someone That I have been for a long time.
Hi hi! I don't have a favorite, buuuut, um, I have this one TY teddy bear??

cause my dad got him for me after a surgery i had as a baby, and i grew up with him... but sadly I lost him :( i dunno where he went. but, his arm was coming off a lot so maybe he went to stuffie heaven. but my mom got me a replacement!! he's the same bear and i love him, even if he isn't the one i had before. I dressed him up in a little rain coat a while ago! he went on adventures, just like paddington!

He's veeeeery special, so I gotta be gentle with him. :o He sits on top of my music speaker thingy most of the time.
Hi hi! I don't have a favorite, buuuut, um, I have this one TY teddy bear??

cause my dad got him for me after a surgery i had as a baby, and i grew up with him... but sadly I lost him :( i dunno where he went. but, his arm was coming off a lot so maybe he went to stuffie heaven. but my mom got me a replacement!! he's the same bear and i love him, even if he isn't the one i had before. I dressed him up in a little rain coat a while ago! he went on adventures, just like paddington!

He's veeeeery special, so I gotta be gentle with him. :o He sits on top of my music speaker thingy most of the time.
By Becs
My favorite stuffie is Peaches. She's a small pup that wears a tiara, and then Satchel is also one of my favorites, who is a small green frog who has a satchel
This is Tiny and Share. They are two of my favorites. Tiny I'd soooooooo soft and cuddly and Share is a care bear enough said.😁
Attachments
Stuffies
Stuffies
IMG_20201207_163345_915.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 2965 times

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?