IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By onlycurious
I think I'm being straight forward here. Is DD/lg part of BeDeeSeM or not? Can they be separate things or are they blended? I don't know if I'm into punishment so I don't think I'm into BeDeeSeM but I am curious about DD/lg relationships where I would have a Daddy Dom or a Mommy Domme take care of me. I don't know about getting pain from being spanked though. It doesn't sound too good to me. :?
By JuneStar
Generally speaking, yes.

BeDeeSeM doesn't have to involve punishment (physical or otherwise). BeDeeSeM doesn't have to involve pain (physical or otherwise). BeDeeSeM doesn't have to involve handcuffs, role, whips, spankings, or restraints of any sort.

It does involve a power exchange though. BeDeeSeM typically involves one (or more) persons in a Dominant role and one (or more) persons in a submissive role. The Dominant has more power control over a scene or the situation, and the submissive is generally expected to allow the Dominant party to lead the way, guide the submissive's actions, and keep control.

Likewise, a Daddy Dom usually has more power control over a scene or situation, and the little counterpart is generally expected to allow the Daddy to lead the way, guide the little's actions, and keep control.

Sounds very simliar, doesn't it?

Because Daddy Doms are Dominants. They may have more sensitivities. They may have different rules, punishments, expectations, or ways of controlling a situation. They are still part of the BeDeeSeM community though.

No shame. BeDeeSeM isn't bad. No shame in being into BeDeeSeM without punishments. DDlg is power exchange though so it is a part of BeDeeSeM.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]