IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Advertise your chat group, discuss groups you've joined, or find a new group here!
Forum rules: 
Do NOT post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
Only post your usernames to other chat programs in your profile or exchange them only through private messages.

Feel free to review our community rules at any time.
I run a chat group of little, middles, mommies, daddies and pets. We are currently recruiting. We are NOT a hookup group. If you're looking for other, mature friends in the DDLG/MDLB/CGL/BeDeeSeM community to chat with we are the group for you. Chat topics range from twisty to sweet. We do not allow bares and try to keep any images shared PG-13.

If you want to see if you're a good fit with out little group message me on kik! My kik name is in my profile.

:hi: :bye: :splode: :you:

Looking forward to meeting some new friends :gigs:
:fight: bumping!!!! :fight:

Still looking for like-minded kinksters.

Theme Days!
Activities!
Games!

Non-thirsty twisty littles, mommies, daddies, caregivers, pets, etc. Check my profile for my Kik name.
Oh I think something like this seems fun! I'll get Kik and message you! Are there any special requirements other than whats listed above?
Himeoflove wrote:Oh I think something like this seems fun! I'll get Kik and message you! Are there any special requirements other than whats listed above?
We are 18+. But that's it!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]