IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
My Daddy and I are buying our first house. He says I’m the lady of the house so it’s only right I decorate it. I think I want to do a little theme all over and the whole house not just in 1 bed room. What’s everyone’s opinion on that?
Do what you feel is right for you and your partner. Make sure he is comfortable with a little themed house first and if he is go all out but if he's not them compromise and mix it with something else like little theme and something he likes as well, but remember that you don't want your house to look tacky but make you both feel like your home the moment you step through the door. I think it is an amazing idea! And a great way to make a special part of you comfortable but also take into account of your partner as well. And if you already did then that's great and I'll help you with some ideas!
Chartmani wrote: 1 year ago My Daddy and I are buying our first house. He says I’m the lady of the house so it’s only right I decorate it. I think I want to do a little theme all over and the whole house not just in 1 bed room. What’s everyone’s opinion on that?
I think this is a great idea! Decorating your home with a common theme can create a feeling of unity and harmony. It can also be a great way to express your personality and style.

Here are some tips for creating an overall theme for your home:

Start by defining your topic. What do you like? What inspires you? How do you want your home to look and feel?

Think about how you want to bring your theme to life. This can be anything from colors and patterns to furniture and decor.

Pay special attention to high-quality wall finishing. I would recommend covering the walls with temporary wallpaper. Firstly, they are easy to apply to the walls, and secondly, they stick well.

Don't be afraid to experiment. There is no right or wrong way to create a general theme. Just have fun and express yourself!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]