IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I am an age regression little. I guess I've always kinda liked the thought if using a diaper as a stress relief. I have bad ADHD too so I don't always remember to use the bathroom. A couple of years back while my little cousin was still in pull-ups I would put a pair on for the night for my period because I move around in my sleep and pads don't prevent leaks. When I used these pull ups I felt so comfortable and safe. I felt calm. I slept easier and I didn't have nightmares. But eventually my cousin stopped needing pull-ups and so my aunt and mother stopped buying them.

I am relatively new to the agere community and my desires for that comfort have really started to get worse. My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year now and have known each other for a little over two years. He is very accepting of me and admittedly he is more accepting of me than I am of me.

I have told him that when I slip into little space in my sleep I will have to jolt awake in a panic attack because I almost wet the bed. This has happened a couple of times as I don't slip often because I subconsciously try to repress it in fear of judgment. I just don't know how I should bring it up to him. I'm scared to and I don't know where to start. Any tips?
I think the best way to approach this is be open and honest. Start with "I" statements, and tell him how you feel. If he's more accepting of you than you are, you might be pleasantly surprised. He also might be a little taken aback, try to put yourself in his shoes. Imagine him asking you he wanted to wear pullups, how would that make you feel? He might not like you walking around the house in pullups, but maybe he'll compromise and let you wear them to bed? Only way to find out is to ask. I think the most important thing is to be honest. Tell him about sleeping and having to jolt yourself awake and how it's uncomfortable. Also tell him the desire has been building to get that comfort you've been missing. I hope some of this helps!☺️
I think you could tell him exactly what you told us. It might take some getting used to, but if he's been accepting so far, that's a good indicator, right?

Also, I wish I'd thought of the pullup thing when I got periods (glad to be rid of them entirely though), that's smart. The leaks were miserable to deal with first thing in the morning.
So this isn't really necessary to state but I took y'alls advice thank you so much for your help. I told him and it felt really good to get off of my chest. Funny thing is, because I was still really scared to tell him he kind of accidentally guessed it. He said he was perfectly fine with it and that he understands completely. I've been in a lot of bad relationships so this was fairly new to me. He actually told me something that I had never been told before; "I'm here to help you, not judge you." When he said that I was in tears. I felt so relieved and so much less scared to be open and honest about things I want to try. He admitted that he did a lot of research when I first started regressing as well as doing research on my heart problems when we were still just friends. I am so happy with this man. He truly is amazing and I love him so much. :heart:

By the way: I really just needed to get this off of my chest 😂
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]