IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Can anyone help me suss out the details or the subtleties about AB that one might need to fully understand the "why?"

Besides that someone likes to feel little, and wearing a diaper feels little. What are the other reasons?

I am thinking of wearing, and I want to fully account for things and feelings I might experience. :gigs:
Well, you have one reason already, that it makes littles feel little. There is a certain feeling of safety, protection, well-being, dependence, and caring that comes from wearing that is unique to each person. Saying how I feel when wearing may not be the same as what you might feel. In addition, the act of diapering is very intimate, as one might expect, and is a concrete proof of the Caregiver's drive to protect and love their little. For the little, that act is one of giving up something that is incredibly crucial to the feelings of adulthood. The last thing ill mention is that some littles wear diapers for medical reasons. There are probably more reasons besides these. I hope that this helps a bit. :paci: :saber: :craze: :saber: :paci:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]