IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
So... I got caught by my parents with diapers.
I've been thinking about getting diapers for a bit now.

My parents had gone out on an appointment, so I thought "this is my chance!" and went to the nearest supermarket. They had incontinence pants. I know they're not really diapers but it's a start, right? But I had miscalculated the time I spent in the store, because when I got back home, my parents were there too. They wanted to know what was in my bag and were shocked when they saw the diapers, so I made up a lie that I couldn't get to the toilet in time at night. (not that that's really a lie it has happened a few times but not as much as i led them to believe)

They were obviously concerned and tried to give me tips on how I could prevent that "without wearing diapers at your age". :-.-:
I feel bad now but I'm also really nervous about telling them that I'm a little and just wanted to try them out.

Does anyone have any advice?
For a while I had really heavy periods and used incontinence pants because it was easier for me, that could be a good excuse if they ask again? You could say you didn't say it originally because it was embarrassing/your dad was there/you wanted to see if they worked first etc
By Deleted User 64434
thankfully it was only store brand, couldve been a disaster if you had printed ones.

so for now lay low play it cool, just a thing thatll phase out, but now you have to be crafty about doing it, because caught a second time removes plausable deniability.

make a plan next time and pay attention to how long theyre out of the house for, the mininum outage time is your safe window that you have to go get your diapers and be back by.

if they have a car check their parking space first before entering the house, its better that you were just out by yourself and you dumped the package somewhere before coming back home than to be caught a second time.

lastly do you have a spot you could potentially stash the diapers outside the home or retreival at a later date? bush, unused shed, off season decoration bag? etc etc.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]