IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Nicolediaper29 wrote:Do people really were the huggies pull-ups I'm just curious
Believe it or not, some people do fit in them. At one point in our lives we were small enough to fit into 4T-5T. Tops we weighed about 120lbs. We were even able to fit into diapers down to size 4.

However, these are obviously not meant for bigger bodies. Hence they are bio-baby sizes. Just like regular clothing that's undersized you can fit into, but the fit may be wrong and they will definitely not perform the way the wearer may hope.

In the case of diapers, these simply won't wick as quickly as needed, don't have necessary capacity for an adult bladder, they don't rise as high as the waist, and the tabs are prone to ripping apart.

We recently purchased some size 6 Huggies overnights to try to use as diaper inserts (see our money-saving discovery here) and they couldn’t even hold a medium wetting without leaking terribly.

Just, yeah. Some people can fit into them, but they really aren't that great even for smaller sized adults.
CosmianAndNovella wrote: 4 years ago
Nicolediaper29 wrote:Do people really were the huggies pull-ups I'm just curious
Believe it or not, some people do fit in them. At one point in our lives we were small enough to fit into 4T-5T. Tops we weighed about 120lbs. We were even able to fit into diapers down to size 4.

However, these are obviously not meant for bigger bodies. Hence they are bio-baby sizes. Just like regular clothing that's undersized you can fit into, but the fit may be wrong and they will definitely not perform the way the wearer may hope.

In the case of diapers, these simply won't wick as quickly as needed, don't have necessary capacity for an adult bladder, they don't rise as high as the waist, and the tabs are prone to ripping apart.

We recently purchased some size 6 Huggies overnights to try to use as diaper inserts (see our money-saving discovery here) and they couldn’t even hold a medium wetting without leaking terribly.

Just, yeah. Some people can fit into them, but they really aren't that great even for smaller sized adults.
I’m just curious who has a better chance of fitting in Huggies pull ups men or women
Adult likes to wear Huggies. Here are some of my favourite reasons for wearing a Huggies.

# 1 When I get home from work, I get Huggies and stay that way the rest of the day and at night and bedtime it gets rid of all my stress. The minute it goes on.

# 2 I wear Huggies on long road trips like a vacation, holidays, and other family activities out of town/state. The extra padding in the diaper helps me keep from getting numb butt. And I don't have to stop for a lot of bathroom stops.

# 3 they make me feel safe and my wife loves to diaper me and seeing me walking around in a Huggies and short shirt. And I love the way I look wearing Huggies.

# 4 I sleep a whole lot better and my wife loves it because she sleeps better and not because of a wet bed because I love being Huggies by her for bed. And she sleeps better because she knows I love wearing Huggies to bed.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]