Diaper lovers discuss disposable adult diapers, cloth diapering, padded wearing tips, crinkle concerns, and best brands for your big little booty.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about adult diapers within the community whole.

► Show more details
By Nicolediaper29
Deleted User 54099 wrote: 1 year ago AzureAndVanilla covered it pretty excellently, I'd say listen to their advice!

But yeah, you won't really know if you "like" them until you and your little try. I'd definitely suggest giving it a go, but I may be a bit biased :P For me, diapers are a required aspect of my littlespace. They make me feel super little and super cute and they are just plain practical. But they also add a heightened level of intimacy between Mommy and baby. I really like how they reinforce that I need a Mommy too. It's a really special bond!

As for brands I'd also suggest ABU, they are really good quality, I love them! I haven't tried Bambino or Tykables, but I've only heard good things about them too.

Good luck in you and your little boys explorations! :)
You Didn't wear the little kids pullup did you
By admin
Nicolediaper29 wrote: 7 months ago You didn't wear the little kids To pull up did you
Please stop spamming the forum and allow time for responses.
Lots of cute and little jewelry and accessories

I hadn't heard of this shop before! Thank you for […]

fun activities for littles to do on their own

Watching little YouTubers Arts and crafts Talk t[…]

The cute kids clothes we see at the store!! We can[…]

How to wash Stuffies/Dry Stuffies

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I never knew ab[…]