IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I am curious to see what draws other to wearing diapers.

I personally love the feeling security and safety I get when in my diapers. Almost like a favorite security blanket, they also almost immediately put me into little space which is really great (most of the time lol)

Not to mention they can be handy to have so you don't have to wake up in the middle of the night lol

Hope to read why others enjoy them!
By TakeOffOurMasks
I think you summed it up pretty good. Security and safety is a big one. They also make me feel really little and vulnerable and throw me into littlespace, which as you said is a real good thing! Can't forget the cute factor, a diapered bum is adorable.

And I totally get the night thing. I drink so much water and have to go so often it's ridiculous. With diapers on I can wake up and go without leaving my warm and cozy blankets. Waking up in a wet diaper is a special kind of nice too :)
When I'm an adult I'm a very calm controlled person and it can be rather stressful. Wearing my diaper helps me to relax in a way that I just can't when not wearing a diaper. It's kinda about commitment too. Once I'm wearing a diaper it's impossible to not knowledge my little self and just feel safe. I'm committed to being little. Also I can't help but feel cuter when wearing a diaper.
I LOVE diapers I also like the security and safety of wearing a diaper I have to 24/7 at the moment due to a UT infection so severe threat I lost control of my bladder so I get to feel that security and safety all the time it also makes me go into little space a lot and it’s hard to control because I have to work with them on i love the bulkieness of the diapers as well (especially my night time diapers) I love the feeling of a wet diaper the way it gets bulkier and when it exspandes as you wet it (I’m a heavy wetter) they do make me look more like a 2 year old (witch is my little age most of the time) I love the waddles I get when wearing thick diapers and I love the feel of the soft fabric and the smell of a fresh new diaper as well as baby powder (witch everyone should wear when wearing diapers)
I was wondering if I could find diapers to fit me, without going to the adult diaper section. I would prefer the cute ones (with patterns or something), but I am a large Little, so I don't know what to do. Does anyone here have any suggestions?
For me it's the feeling of freedom if that makes any sense. Like I'm doing this because I can do it and it gives me a whole other set of options. Don't want to get up half way through a movie? No probs. That and it feels like giving society the finger, like this is my body, I'll do what I want, get stuffed. That said I feel like it's also made me more pragmatic when dealing with my IBS and spastic bladder.
I agree with the security part, Personally i just love the feel of them too, the softness and the thickness, that inability to close my legs all the way making me feel so little, the and since i tend to have a bad habit of almost having accidents there's nothing nicer than to know there's not gonna be any worries if i cant hold it!
By Seamuis
When I was a young kid and started wearing in secret, I don’t think I could have explained why. I just loved diapers. Everything about them. Of course also being in them. I always felt the most ‘right’ or normally happy when I was in diapers. Everything just felt better. As an adult, honestly it’s still the same thing. If I’m not in diapers, I just don’t feel like myself. Of course there are factors of comfort, security, convenience. Also certain ‘naughtiness’, playfulness, childish and fun factors. Although I’m not trying to make a direct comparison or in any way reduce the real and difficult nature of being transgender, but I think for a lot of diaper lovers, especially those of us who have become life long diaper wearers, it’s a very mental thing, in that we just don’t feel completely our true selves unless we have diapers. It’s an expression of who we really are in a way. And without them it can often be difficult and even depressing. I’m sure there are some specific psychological definitions that can be applied here, but I wouldn’t know them. I can only say that from a very young age, roughly about 5 years old, I knew that I didn’t want to be out of diapers. I spent many years from then to adulthood trying to secretly get back in them. Slowly transitioning into a 24/7 diaper wearer and fulfilling a lifelong struggle when I reached 20. I’m ‘me’ when I’m in diapers, in a way that I’m somehow ‘incomplete’ when I’m not in them. I’m sure that’s actually pretty true for most people in that they connect their happiness and whole existence to some material object, person, place, etc. For me that’s for whatever reason, always been diapers.
For me, it has been up and down. I go through almost like a binge/purge cycle with diapers. I have times where I buy them and wear them as often as I can, then there are times when I try and get away from them and act more grown up. No matter what happens though, I always end up buying diapers again and using them as a way to cope with stress and also as a way to relax. I don't know that I will ever go 24/7 completely, but the diapers are here to stay.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]