IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By RawrDinosaur
I have a two fold problem when it comes to getting diapers. I don't know how to get diapers without my family finding out (I'm 19 and live at home) and my parents can see all my online purcheses so I cant buy them online and I'm sure as heck not buying them in person. I know this was tuched on in the "Tips for a little that is exploring adult diapers for the first time" thread but it dosn't realy help.

I would be glad if anyone with any insite or simmilar experience could help.
use whatever kind of bank or card you have to take out some case from and atm, then go into a cvs, whatever convenience store you have that sells gift cards preferably one that can be reloaded, put some money on it, that will smash the banking issue, problem is now you need a place to send them to, most sites offer a form of discreet shipping, and you dont need to order an entire pack, yo can get a 2 diaper sample pack, and as you can imagine, this will fit in a large envelope and could be passed off as a newspaper or something someone sent you. i think thats about the best i can do, go with a medical brand, if they find it say its a mistake or something, say you will take it back to the post office, and just keep them.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]