IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By Arsenal
So I am looking into wearing 24 /7 but one thing I know is if I wear plastic backed diapers they tend to stick to my inner legs. If i wear non cloth diaper covers will the same thing possibly happen ? Just looking to find out a little better before I order some. Thanks
By BittyBaby2
I am not 100% sure on this thought, just going off of what I have personally experienced. With the cloth diapers you are going to need a diaper cover or what some people refer to as plastic pants to go over the diaper. This helps to ensure that when the diaper has been used, the contents stay inside and do not cause a mess. Now, while the plastic is going to be covering the cloth, they are also going to be snug and may still stick to your inner legs since that is likely where it is going to be laying. I hope this helps some! Also, you may want to try putting baby powder or something on your inner legs to help it from sticking or at least from causing you discomfort if that is the issue.
By Arsenal
I don't plan on using them much except at bedtime. Helps me sleep. I have 2 pairs of cloth covers that I like but I know I need some more. I have seen plastic and pul and possibly like pvc or something like that. Maybe a little powder will help.
By kleincox
I wear (and wet) nearly every night. I've tried a lot of solutions with cloth and non-cloth diapers for nighttime wetting. Here's what mostly works for me, maybe it will help. Since I wanted to wear every night my primary motivator is cost.

I started out with poly/plastic backed overnight diapers (NorthShore Supreme Lite Briefs) that I could order online. Although the bed stayed dry the cost per diaper was too high for me to use that every night.

I decided to switch to a cloth solution. I tried just using an AIO with Birdseye flat cloth diapers for extra padding. But I found that I would soak through everything and still wake up in a puddle. During that phase, I tried multiple layers of padding and several different brands and styles of AIO/diaper covers. (Dependeco, EcoAble, Happy Endings, and ordering directly from China via AliExpress)

After a few months of trial and error, I realized the amount of laundry required to keep that up was unsustainable. So I opted for a hybrid model of protection. I now use a Tena Night Super Maximum Absorbency Pad inside all my diaper covers. The pads are much cheaper and I get to use the cute things that I enjoy.

Hope this was of some use
By Arsenal
I sometimes wear at night and I do like the northshore brand as well. And I can get them in like 2 days or quicker since Chicago is only 4 hours away from me.

I mainly wear for fun which is why I have been wearing more cloth. If I intend to use I have good ones for that. J
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]