IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hi, so I like the idea of wearing diapers when in littlespace but I feel like there is not any way that I think that I could actually get away with wearing a diaper. I think that it would look cute but if I ever did try it I would wanna have a mommy or daddy that was mine with me. I watch way too many AB diaper reviews for someone that doesn't actually wear them. Is anyone else like this?
I don't currently have a caregiver that I see in person often. I have a mommy that is online only and I do have a daddy but I kind of feel like he is getting bored of me. I feel if I had a caregiver that I saw in person that liked littles in diapers I would feel more safe trying diapers.
I agree with the idea that having a mommy or daddy in person to share the little/diaper experience with is ideal. I can't really get away with wearing diapers often and I don't have a mommy or daddy but I can say from experience that I feel being in diapers even if it's by yourself and for a little bit of time can be fun. Being diapered and watching kids TV shows even if it's only for half an hour is something I find relaxing. It seems like you are interested in the experience since you watch AB diaper reviews. If you have the means you may want to give it a try at least once.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]