IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hey guys,
I am interested in buying some AB diapers as the regular adult diapers are plain and boring so I was wondering if you guys know of a brand that is sort of on the cheaper side as some of the brands can get really expensive.
Thanks!
-Shylittlejellybean
Well, heres the thing with AB diapers, your always gonna get the better deal by ordering in bulk, theres just no beating the quality, but literally the less you buy the more they cost and thats not always the case with regular brands so i might even suggest find a regular brand, we cant all start out at the top tier of things, hey it works too... hope this helps
I agree with Heisenbergdl. It would for sure be a better idea to start with regular brands. And if your only problem is that they are boring looking then you can always personalize them! Add stickers or maybe write on them. and I'm sure there's lots of other things you can do.
When I first stared I bought one from Abdlsupermarket but then started buying 4 singles at a time cause they were only £2 each for rearz princess ones, I’ve yet to buy the bulk pack as it is £22 but that’s the best I’ve seen in my search for diapers, and there are many designs on Abdlsupermarket from different brand that are £2 for singles, I hope this is of some help!
By Diapers230169
I used to get he better dry because I really liked the feel but my daddy showed me the Crinklz

They have the best designs. I’m not super princess themes so I like the cute little prints they have

I personally like getting a pack at a time cause then I have to ask daddy to buy more :)

[REMOVED]
Last edited by Motherly 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total. Reason: eBay link removed; suspected self-promotion
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]