IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hellos. how many diapers am i spozed to wear to beddie byes at night? I thought 2 was good but someone told me thre has to be bunches more than two so now i dont know how many im gtta wear to bed. i only wetmyself sometims too but my fwiend said that i wont know how much i wee wee so i better wear more than 2 diapers but didnt say how many. sometimes im really soaked n others times im barely damp. i jus don know pweeze help me cuz i got a new crib n dont wanna stinky pee it up,, thatnkoos
It completely depends on the kind of diaper. Baby diapers you might want to double up, large adult diapers, particularly the AB themed ones that tend to be thicker and more absorbent, you should really only need one. Best thing to do is get some bed mats (absorbent pads that you can put on top of your sheets) to catch any leaks while you experiment to determine what's right for you.
Hi! It's hard to tell. It really depends on the person. My diapees always leak in bed unless I'm wearing quite a few clothe diapers. That's because I have a huge bladder and shift in my sleep, and the sides on disposables aren't absorbent. If you have a smaller bladder, you should be able to get away with one adult disposable, just be careful about how much you move.
I agree in that diaper quality makes a world of difference, i do fine with just one good one throughout the entire night but have also adapted new techniques on some occasions to prevent any mishaps such as sleeping on my back or stomach and also the way you put the diaper on, i always fold it in half lengthwise before application inorder to guve it a more comfortable bucket effect in the important areas, i just could never really wear more than one either but i suppose this is personal preference and again a quality of the diaper difference
You should only need one thick AB or heavy duty medical diaper. There are specific brands that either market themselves as long-wear or are just better suited to night wear. I use a lot of ABU diapers as they tend to wick(soak) up quickly, stopping overflow, and the Space and Little Paws designs can soak up a lot, so if you wet a few times or have a big one it's fine. I use a clothe diapee over the top as a cover to catch leaks, but I rarely leak so can be used for a full day or two between washes if i don't leak. Maybe get a high volume diapee and try it with a cover over the top if you can? I guess plastic pants would work too.
Two things that you need to take into consideration. How many times do you wet during the night, and the design of the diaper. Diapers that don't have gathers at the waist are more prone to leaking. If you drink lots before going ninis and wet a lot, you should use booster pads, or two diapers. If you use two diapers, cut slits in the backing sheet of the innermost diaper so that it leaks into the outer diaper. That way you get more wettings per change, but that tends to be expensive. Boosters are nice, but they don't hold as much as two diapers.
Another thing is HOW you sleep. If you sleep on your side, you have to have a diaper that has padding on the side, or it will leak.
Cloth diapers over disposables are a good way, and then plastic pants over top of those. The cloth diaper catches the leaks of the other diapers, and the plastic panties keep it contained, but you need to wash those diapers like every day.
You can get Baby-Pants diapers and plastic pants, which are a pretty good deal, at Baby-Pants.com.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]