IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I have spent a while now trying to find people to tell about my diaper adult interest :paci:
Sometimes it backfires, sometimes it doesn't.
What is a good idea and a bad idea for telling people about my thing? Is it a good idea at all?
Is it even possible that a person I tell might then go on to be, you know, interested in me?
- J
I would wait until the person is interested in you before mentioning the diaper thing. As for when's a good time? There's really not a textbook moment. You gotta feel the other person out and use your best judgement.

Then again I also kind of subscribe to the "no need to tell anyone" sort of philosophy. My DD/lg stuff is strictly for me and my partners. I don't see the need to advertise it to every one I know.
I wish I knew what to tell you! I am in a similar position. I have been with my partner for 8 years and he has noooo idea that i am into this and i have struggled to find the words and every time i try i chicken out. I think if it was a nee relationship though i would want to be uo front and honest fairly early on so he or she would know what to expect. I feel as though i missed that window with my partner and its to late now. Best of luck! Dont rush things and i suggest making sure the person is trustworthy first!
Daisie hit the nail on the head. Make sure the person is trustworthy and won't blab it to everyone else who knows you because that would make your life a complete nightmare. If you really really want to tell someone then do so but most people really don't need to know what you do in your private life.
i can completely relate to this i have been with my partner nearly 2 years he has no idea. he knows that i am little but not about this side of it and while yes i also agree on the only telling people who need to know is a good idea but i am planning to tell him
Kitteh xox
By Deleted User 30863
Is it a good idea? The answer is probably "it depends"... if you're looking for a romantic partner who will join in with you, then at some point you're going to have to have the "I like this" discussion. Try framing it in the context of a "what fantasies do you have?" discussion, and take it from there. Just keep in mind that not everyone is going to be okay with diapers. If you haven't already, you might want to try writing a personal ad either here or on a DL-specific personals site. The advantage to meeting someone that way is that they're at least aware of your preferences, even if they're not massively into it.

If you meant "should I tell my friends and family", I'm firmly in the category of people who don't do that. My personal life is my own, and this side of my personal life is something I'd only share with like minded friends or a partner. I just don't see that anyone else needs to know, and knowing how bad I am with words if I ever did try to explain myself I'd probably get all tongue-tied.

On your final question, if you tell someone is it possible they might go on to like you? Well again, that depends on the person. If you're dealing with someone you're interested in who isn't from the DL or cg/l community, it's unlikely that confessing your fondness for diapers will increase your chances, let's put it that way. If you're already involved, you have to put yourself out there and hope for acceptance. I wouldn't suggest you hide it from your partner, because lies in a relationship can be toxic.

Good luck :D
By Deleted User 17851
It took me three years to tell my fiance, I always felt ickie keeping it from her. Like some people posted here you really just need to feel the person out first, it helps when there is a good foundation set in the relationship to help you as a couple to get past the moment of truth. All we can hope for is that there will be acceptance because they should still love you for who you are, i mean your still the same person right? That moment when you do decide to let it out, there will be a huge weight lifted. There is nothing as to late keeping something like that could be toxic like mentioned before it's not a great feeling keeping it hid especially from someone you love that much. The Point is just gotta have the right time never really know when it will be but when it presents its self you know. And just hope the the love or even the friendship is strong enough to stand the test.
By Deleted User 38398
@sunshinedaisie
I am in the same boat here . I been married for 15 years and she has no clue . I was almost busted last year we had a big argument . One of the last things she asked me was “what,do you wear diapers?” And of course I shook my head no and said not to be stupid . (Ugh)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]