IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By littlerick
Hello. I am a little that is new to pretty much everything. I thought I should start learning so I would like to know what advice and opinions everyone has about diapers. They seem like fun and would really cement they idea of being a little. But, again, I have never actually done it.
By Deleted User 30863
Most AB diaper suppliers offer sample packs of usually one or two diapers. That way you can experiment without having to lay out a lot of money. The thing I would caution is that it can be hard to get the tapes done up tightly the first few times you're diapering yourself! Maybe a pull-up style would be a good place to start, but that's up to you. They definitely add to the little experience in my opinion, and really you don't have anything to lose by giving them a try :) Hope you have fun!
I just started recently and Im hooked! Would definitely recommend getting samples first, in case that style/brand/size isnt for you. I did a lot of research first into which ones to try, you can find reviews on Youtube. I find that the thicker diapers help with feeling like a younger regression age, ie thicker diapers might make you feel more like a baby than thin ones that make you feel like a toddler. Id reccomend ABU, just because they're my brand, they have lots of different styles and they arent that pricey(at least at NappiesRus, good for those in europe).
I'm also new to this life, and would like to get a feel for the diaper aspect because my Daddy likes the idea and I want to try for him.... Thanks for these tips, but is it hard to get used to them? I am sorry to piggy back on the original asker, but I want all information I can have before Daddy comes to visit next month!
For me I had it down by my third attempt(I don't have a daddy or mommy to help me rn), and I think getting the right kind of diaper is important. I understand how for some people it might be uncomfortable at first, but with the right size it feels somewhat like wearing really thick underwear, or like wool shorts. I had an issue at first arranging the extra material at the crotch but I figured it out, and if your daddy has done it before it's probably not going to be an issue. Also, uh, boys need the extra space(and some girls too).
Im new to the whole adult diaper thing. I'm trying it for the first time tomorrow. My church has a huge stash of adult diapers that they need to get rid of. So I'm going to grab some and going to try it out. I have thought about it from time to time. Wondering what it is like to wear them now as an adult.
I'm in the same boat as you, I'm new to this and diapers sounds like a lot of fun and useful for getting into little space. I'm a little nervous about doing it but I'm also excited to try them out. :shuff: I'm going to have to find some way to hide the fact that I'm wearing them due to who I live with. But I hope your first experience with them goes well!
So i wore a diaper for the first time yesterday. I wore it around my apartment for a couple hours. My roommate didn't even notice it. It was definitely interesting wearing it. I did go to the bathroom in it. Just pee. That was weird for me just because it felt like peeing my pants and I was just scared. But the diaper held it all and it wasn't as bad as I thought. All in all a good first experience.
i have been wearing for close to 8 yrs, 24/7. I hope to be able to better answer questions about this in the forum and also post my own thoughts and advice. So i just suggest for you to keep checking on it with in the diapers section there are many others with experience and i myself have a huge list of favs. and have tried most adult diapers on the market. i have to say though that it can vary immensely depending on the geographic location you live in.
I've worn recreationally for about 7 years (started when I was like 12). They're honestly super fun and comfy. I've also used them before. It's just convenient. Once I'm out of college, if I think I'm in a situation where it's ok, I would try to wear fairly regularly, if not 24/7.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]