IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hi there everyone!
I love to chat and bring up some interesting conversation starters so I thought I would ask all you fellow babies a question.
How do you prefer the state of your diaper?
Also is this an odd question to ask? (LOL)
The reason I ask this is because I think that we all enjoy the relaxation of our diapers and we all may have different opinions and feelings on the matter.
Personally I enjoy a nice dry diaper or a warm wet diaper as I believe it not only puts you further into the headspace of a little but helps you feel relaxed, safe, and sucure. As for messy, I suppose it's o-k but I definitely wouldn't want to stay in a messy one for a long period of time because I believe that comfort is everything when it comes to being a little.
I am unsure if this came to all you readers as me being very creepy or weird as that is not what I am trying to do, I simply thought it would be nice to interact with the community and get to know you all bit more with this conversation starter. The last thing I want is for anyone to feel uncomfortable so if you are offended in any way please stop reading this immediately, I say this with your feelings in mind not mine!
Glad you took the time to read this and don't be embarrassed. Your feelings are your own and nobody has any right to judge you!
~sincerely your friendly niehborhood (18 year old so don't hurt my innocent mind :P) curious baby boy
rleqh99 or Jordan
Well being on an adult baby site, then no it is not an odd question at all. I actually like to have mine as dry and thick as possible. I used to like wetter the better, but became paranoid with leak possibility and learned the hard way with some nasty rash. You are correct though, comfort is key, and although it can put me in little space that I wet, I don't like to stay in it for a long period of time in fear of leaking or getting caught. I am usually one to change right away, and I like to wear diapers that are both thick, super reliable, and keep me dry so I do not get rash.

But if it is a good day and I am alone, then sometimes I will experiment with different methods.
Thank you sooo much for the reply!
I loved reading your reply and I have to agree with that motto "the thicker the better" because there is more to swaddle and wrap you up.
Thanks for reading and the reply!
~sincerely you friendly neighborhood baby boy
rleqh99 or Jordan

PS: love your signature, I accept those free hugs! :hugs:
Hmmm...I really never thought about it that way. Never really gave any thought to how I prefer the state of my diaper to be. I would say that while I do enjoy having a dry diaper with baby powder I also like the feeling of a thicker diaper that is slightly swelled. So I would say I like my diapers to be slightly warm and wet as well. I am not a huge fan of the messy diaper, but I can tolerate it sometimes, but mostly I want changed right away if that happens. Anyways, interesting question. I liked it. Thank you for asking!
Hi BittyBaby2!
I have to say, I agree with you!
I believe that very thick and dry diapers with lots of powder really makes you feel swaddled and feel loved while smelling nice! I also agree that having a swelled diaper really gives you the waddle that you gotta love and it makes you feel almost safe and calm, not to mention warm (at least for awhile).
Thanks sooo much for the reply!
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy
rleqh99 or Jordan
Hmmm.
I would have to say for the most part during daytime a slightly wet diaper is nice
But like others stated I am self conscious about leaking...
But as soon as I know no one is coming over to my house for the evening I like to see how much they can hold without leaking,
depending on the time of night and how long I sat in the wet diaper I will double up to get that extra fluffy feeling.
Once I do that though there is no hiding it.
I personally do not like a messy diaper just isn't my style.
Hi there NotsoSecretDiaper!
Ever tried plastic or rubber pants? This may make you feel more comfortable about the leak problem if you think it may happen.
I love the idea of a fluffy thick diaper, it makes you feel safe and warm!
I'm okay with any state with my diaper but it's completely understandable if you don't like messy diapers, some don't even like using their diapers and wear more for comfort.
Thanks for the reply to the post!
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy :paci:
rleqh99 or Jordan
I really prefer them to be dry, personally. I'm a really big germophobe, so I mainly use them for fashion accessories, without actually using the diaper themselves. That said, a while back I was testing the absorbency by wearing a diaper while I took a bath, and I'll tell you, it is one of the best feelings in the world to have your diaper so filled with water that it's starting to weigh you down to the ground. Just feeling all the water around you is heavenly and oh so unique!
Hi there!
It's completely fine if you like diapers for fashion because they are comfy either way.
I think it's safe to assume that wet diapers through pee or water are very comfortable and relaxing. There are many different ways of describing why this is but it's usually good remarks about how it feels like your carrying a warm pool or just different ways of describing relaxation or serenity.
To me, it feels like there isn't even a word you could use to describe the feeling perfectly.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]