IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hi there Qasqg3!
After doing reaserch, I found out that people (mostly girls) have a better chance of fitting into size 7 pampers and I think size 6 huggies but I'm not sure on the last one. Also, you from what I understand, if you pee slowly then it is possible that the diaper will work but don't make your hopes too high! If it does work for usage then it would most likely work for a medium size slow wetting and work for that 1 usage only. I should also mention that these people had 32-34inch waist sizes and I think they had a similar thigh size too!
If you do try this then I suggest standing in the tub first as a practice test unless you wear plastic pants too but even then I wouldn't take the risk of making the couch wet.
Rleqh99,
Oh well dat makes since but still u would figure u always have to get de biggets soze i dont think any body could fit n de small baby diapy unless dey were super small. But anyways lol i guess it dosent weally madda to me. I whea pull ups the largest kid size so i if i do dat den oda people pwolly can to. Thanks for your research and explaining all of this to me. I guess it makes more since now.
The smallest pull ups i can fit into are goodnites. Rated 35-65 pounds. Im five ten and one hundred pounds. If i tuck myself and dribble slowly they can hold my bladder. My waist is 32 inches and my thighs are 18 inches.
The pull ups only rip if i wear them two days in a row but only if i dont dirty them. I hope this helps you out some
Hugs
I know im to big. Im short but quite chubby. But i would love to wear cute ones. Like the dollar three has ones with tweety bird witch is one of my favorite characters. But i dont fit. I really wish they did though. So i just use. Store prand adult diapeys for now. Im hoping when i move apartments i can afford the cute ones.
By fireofreason
I weigh 155 I have a 28" waist, and diapers won't fit but the large goodnights will. I think if you have a 24" waist you might be able to tightly fit Pampers cruisers size 7. But you could always try adult baby diapers too. Like ABU or cuddlz, or Bambino.
Its doable but not really worth it unless you have no choice or just want them for looks, but proper AB diapers not only work way better but actually look more babyish when they fit you like a diaper though and not more like sexy underwear cause theyre tiny haha
Mommydom wrote: 6 years ago I think so. I was able to but I'm very small. However I think girls might have a better chance at fitting into them rather then boys. I guess it just depends on the size of you and the size of the diapers. I think tho that adult diapers might be more comfortable but baby diapers might make you feel more infintile.
No women have wider hips and bigger butts so I think men would have a better chance they don’t have no hips
Last edited by Motherly 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total. Reason: User misunderstood the “quote” function; edited for readability
DaddyEli wrote: 6 years ago I would say for most men it will not be possible, maybe for some smaller women. I am 6'3" 185pounds and my waist is 32" and the closest thing to real diapers that's fit me has been pull ups! But they're still stretched pretty tight. You might have luck using tape to help make the sides longer and give them better hold.
No women have wider hips and bigger butts Now a small man with no hips could fit into him
Last edited by Motherly 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total. Reason: User misunderstood the “quote” function; edited for readability
rleqh99 wrote: 6 years ago Hi there Qasqg3!
After doing reaserch, I found out that people (mostly girls) have a better chance of fitting into size 7 pampers and I think size 6 huggies but I'm not sure on the last one. Also, you from what I understand, if you pee slowly then it is possible that the diaper will work but don't make your hopes too high! If it does work for usage then it would most likely work for a medium size slow wetting and work for that 1 usage only. I should also mention that these people had 32-34inch waist sizes and I think they had a similar thigh size too!
If you do try this then I suggest standing in the tub first as a practice test unless you wear plastic pants too but even then I wouldn't take the risk of making the couch wet.
No women have a wider hips and bigger butts now Men or boys without no hips could fit into him
If you want to experiment with baby diapers, you should use them as accessories inside a normal adult diaper. It is fun and very useful!

I must agree with FruitKitty that if you really want to wear baby diapers to use diapers, then you are much better off buying diapers in your actual size. There is plenty of evidence that younger people, especially younger females, can fool around in pimpers and goodnights, but none of them is suitable for an adult to rely on in all real-life situations. You are much better off looking for diapers that fit you.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]