IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hi. I was an AB long before I was a little. Diapers have always been a thing for me. I wear them, and love it a lot. I'm just curious what the caregivers think when they see that a little is also an AB? Do you tend to look for someone with an older little age? Do you think it's cute? Or is it largely irrelevant? I'm looking for lots of different opinions! And I have no problem with people having a preference, I'm just curious what everyone thinks.
As a daddy, I look for little whom enjoy diapers or are open to trying them, I believe they are a fantastic form of control over a little and it shows they completely trust you. It takes a ton of trust in another person to allow them to see you in a such a state. To answer your question, I think littles + diapers is an extremely cute combo.
For me personally having so much control and dependence on me really makes me feel... Like a Dom. But changing and taking care of a little in diapers and making sure they don't get rashes makes me feel like a daddy. It's also important to note that not all littles actually use it and for that reason I don't think it should matter.
I'm just curious what the caregivers think when they see that a little is also an AB?
If I'm single at the time then it makes me more interested in them. It makes me think their littlespace is of younger mindset and that makes me happy. Diapers offer another opportunity to care for someone, and I love dependency depictions. It isn't the only thing I'm interested in but I feel like it gives depth to their little or AB personality. It gives me the impression that they are more seriously devoted to being a little or adult baby, and I think most people like stability in partnerships.

Do you tend to look for someone with an older little age?
No, never. I believe I'm one of the few that prefer partners with extremely young little or baby ages. Full adult diaper dependency is ideal to me.
I don't usually admit this to anyone but infantile is my preferred mental age for a partner. Adults intentionally depicting newborn mannerisms and dependency is most ideal, but my littlespace preference does climb into maybe the 12-18 month range at the highest. Diapers are logical to me at that age so it's nice when an adult chooses to depict that range as closely as possible.

Do you think it's cute?
Diapers on adult bodies are adorable but it isn't what I'm attracted to about them. It's like the sweetener in a dessert cake. You can't make a good cake without it having some sweetener. It has to be there or it isn't a cake to me.
I know there is a demand for adult diaper boys and diaper girls since it's seen as adult interest material, but I'm not so attracted to seeing a diapered partner just to see them be diapered unless I'm feeling unneeded. I've rarely asked past partners to show me themselves in diapers since it doesn't excite me but just reminds me of their need for me to care for them on even the most basic of levels.

Or is it largely irrelevant?
It isn't irrelevant at all for me. I would even go as far as to say firmly that it's absolutely necessary and mandatory in keeping my interest as a Mommy. I'm very disinterested, romantically speaking, in littles who do not wear. I could be friendly with other non-wearing littles but I would not ever be compatible in terms of being their Mommy.
I am also AB as well as a daddy, I would prefer that my littles play age be around 2 or 3 but it's not a necessity. I've also had older littles that still enjoy diapers or pull ups. I just find using diaper makes me feel a lot more like a daddy and makes my little seem so much more little if that makes sense.
By swedaddy
Absolutely love littles/kittens in diapers.
I think its super adorable and i think its just wonderful :)
Had several littles with diapers and introduced it to a few, to those who tried it, they loved it so.
Not all pee and such in them but thats ok to :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]