IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Hey all you fun lovely ABDLs If you have been good boys and girls I have a present for you ;)
Here is a link to 100% FREE diaper samples!! Good quality diapers that get shipped in a plain cardboard box, oh and the best part... you can use it as much as you want!!!

Here's the link:
http://www.covidien.com/homecare/pages. ... are/Sample

Love ya'll have fun and of course nappy safely <3
 ! Message from: admin
We are not affiliated with the company that is offering this adult diaper sample. Due to concerns of receiving e-mail spam directly related to this third-party free offer we suggest you use a personal e-mail set aside just for potential spam instead of your primary e-mail address.
this works great thxs for the link *hugs* got my first set they work wonders and hold a lot another thank you for this yay and they are really comfy to kinda like old diapers but better
Yayyyyy! Thanks yous :) im running low on cash and these were a lifesaver! Ugh I've been in this community for like 40 minutes and I already love it! I'm curious how you found out about that though! The tricky part is now to explain the package to my parents when it comes hehe
By lorelei
Thank you so much for this! You are wonderful and a lifesaver! I just ordered and will update this when I receive them. I am so excited! *insert happy squeals and wiggles around* Thank you so much again for posting this. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you! I went ahead and put in an order for them. Hopefully they will not bill me in the long run. I of course chose maximum absorbency and will proudly review it upon receiving. I would take notice that the page looked slightly unprofessional at first glance, had a HUGE redirect, and loaded not in HTTPS, (which should be REQUIRED on an order form) also, it said it would "share information with partners, and some text was overlapping.

But 3-5 day ship time??? Can't argue with that at all! Most adult diapers take a lot longer than that to ship. I just hope they send it all in one box, rather than multiple, in which I would be forced to explain myself. However I timed it so nobody else should be home when it arrives.

With this being said, I look forward to said posted review, and letting you guys know of my experience. Even in packs of 2 only, this allows someone to get a feel for how well the business performs with swiftness and condition of arrival for those planning to buy from this company. We will see how it goes. @Lifeanddeath2012, thank you for the post, you have helped greatly and also assisted me keep busy on reviewing until I can receive my ABU Simples.
I understand that I posted above, but wanted to go ahead and mention something relevant to the order that I made last night using that link above. I ended up having to call customer service last night to get a couple things verified, and due to the fact that I cannot update my post above, I had to create a new reply... :sadno:

So customer service with the company is great (Ill post that on the review) but I want to let you guys know that despite what I posted yesterday about the unprofessional site design, I did put in a query to why it was that way, and they said it

"Did not look like it was theirs"
....Despite it having the name on them.

However they called me back after sending it to the technical team, (in case the site was falsely using they're name) and I should note the reason it is that way, is because the medical company actually EXPANDED, and they bought out another, and still transferring resources. So for those wondering, The customer service is swift and controlled, and I personally verified, that the site and order form, is real. For those wondering on the safety of the link above, it is directly associated with the company, just filled out through PFL, the business partner that they work with, rather than directly.

Hope this helps :hugs:
I received the package 2 days ago, and rest assured, these are NOT quality. I want to write a full review, but recovering from a hospital stay.
I would be very disappointed to put this to rest, but with this specific case, you get what you pay for.

Advantages:
EXTREMELY soft in adult size.......in fact, the softest I ever felt.
Detailed quilted pattern on the night absorbency adult size.
Good tapes.

Disadvantages:
Youth pants have a slatted tear seam that is way to weird looking and tears to easy.
Youth pants leak guards low quality, and tight.
Adult size makes noise at even the slightest, slowest movements, blowing ANY cover of stealth.
The bed pads scrunch up and are super thin, flimsy, and don't stay in place.
The adult size don't absorb as fast unless EXACTLY on the zone, and lead to quick discomfort.
Papery sides lead to discomfort.

I am not usually a stickler for these kinds of things, but lets just say im glad I got my ABU's instead.... :hugs:
Furthermore, since I cannot edit my post and update this, My gmail account is filled with "Betty Mills" spam, all saying about the "diapers that they sent me" and begging to buy all kinds of recycling stuff, 99 cent first aid kits, and mops.

Take caution, and I ask that the mods remove the link for dishonest business work, spam, and selling my information to whatever this betty mills thing is. 20 emails in a week, and I never signed up for anything to that, only metronic, and it is claiming it is a "Partner." They sell your information out right away. I will be contacting the company immediately to put this to an end.
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]