IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
For me, even though they're so expensive, Fabines are so soft and cute and soooooo absorbent. When they get really wet (which happens often, oops) they swell and it feels so good to play in them! If I can't afford Fabines I usually go with rearz or abu lavender. I love tapes that are refastenable because I really like it pressed against me, and when it sags I just make it tighter hehe.
OmahaLittleeeee wrote: 7 years ago For me, even though they're so expensive, Fabines are so soft and cute and soooooo absorbent. When they get really wet (which happens often, oops) they swell and it feels so good to play in them! If I can't afford Fabines I usually go with rearz or abu lavender. I love tapes that are refastenable because I really like it pressed against me, and when it sags I just make it tighter hehe.
My current favorites:
  • ABU Little Paws
  • ABU Preschools (Cloth > Plastic)
  • Rearz Safari
  • Tykables Overnights
I am really liking the Cushies right now, but I also really love the ABU cloth backed diapers, to me they feel like a real diaper. Rearz is really cute too, and I love The ABU lavender, and ABU space because I like the wetness indicators, which don't last for long....oopsy but yeah most of my favs are ABU.
BabyMax wrote: 7 years ago So my common question is for the Littles who are in diapers or pull ups, so what's your preferred diaper? Is it disposable, cloth, or pull ups to feel like a big kid?[emoji2] [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
First, Babymax, ADORABLE profile picture, I recognise that artist from when I was still exploring on what an AB was, and came across some of theyre age regression art before. I personally prefer thick disposable night diapers, not necessarily for the fact that they hold more, but that I don't have to worry about leaks so much. I have only tried a pack of cloth-back diapers once, and learned quite quickly that they were not my thing, and I am to scared to go full cloth, in fear of leaks, loss of cush, or a fire if put in the dryer or something. It is a lot less worry in my opinion, although it is not so nice to the environment. *Droops ears*

But that's what I like! <3
Personally I'm in love with the ABU Space and clothe-backed Preschool disposables. The Space diapees hold quite a lot and swell which is nice(also space is rad!). I've not tried cloth diapers but I'd love to as the softness of the Preschools are perfect for sending me off to sleep, and surely all cloth would be even better?
I really like those Dotty the Pony diapers! I haven't tried them out, but they look really really cool! I am planning on buying some in the future, and then they can replace my other adult diapers that I had bought from the store a while back. Here's a link to them:
http://www.wearingclouds.com/product/dotty-the-pony/

Also, as a slightly unrelated question, does anyone know if diapers have an expiration date? I bought my original adult diapers about two years ago. Do you know if I have to replace them any time soon?
I like small depends or XL goodnights! The depends fit really nice and are super cushy, have good security and dont really leak. The goodnights are much more discreet though (is thst how u spell it?) And they have cool designs 8)

Id love to try one of the AB made brands one time though
I really like the disposable ones the best, AB brands are my favorite and i looove the dc amor. The more plasticy and crinkly the better!

I also love wearing pull-ups when i'm feeling more older toddler/young teenage, they're easier to wear in public too and not as hot. I think they make me feel mischievous, and I like to play more in them. I've only tried the goodnites but i'd like to try other brands too, i saw one super cute pink pullup from somewhere in asia and it was soooo cute!!
I guess my favorite brands would have to be bambino they’re super cute and make me feel all little I think they’re the best and for those of Little’s who love the thicker side of things I’d suggest trying safari they are a bit pricey but they’re lovely. I’ve never tried cloth not that I’d be opposed to them they’re just not as accessible in my area I suppose.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]