IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By Quartzkitten
Hi! I am a 20-year-old Little and Kitten to my Daddy/Master who identifies as a 3-4 year old. I am usually always in little space, but I wanted to delve even deeper into that space. I know that most 3-4 year olds don't wear diapers anymore, but I have never been technical in my play, as I use pacis and bottles as well as tools to feel even younger. I just set my age older so I can still verbalize and color, etc. I'm like a toddler/baby hybrid. Getting to the point, I wanted to start wearing pull-ups on occasion when I want to feel very in my element. The thing is I don't want to "use" them for actual "going" purposes. At least not right now. My question is, is it a thing to only wear them when wanting to get into a deeper headspace and also do littles wear them just to feel small without using them for business? I know the community is big on doing things your own way, but I just don't want to feel like I'm alone in this specific practice. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I just found these adorable Hello Kitty pull-ups on Amazon that I must have! hehe.
By ZoruatheNecromancer
I dont think your alone in what your saying. I've talked to a few people whose told me they like to wear diapers in their play despite what their play age is. And there are people who dont actruely use the diaper for its intended purpose. Simple wearing it helps them sink in much more so to speak. I know I for one dident use the diaper at first for its intended purposes, but it certainly grew on me the more i worn it the more curiosity got the best of me.
Well, I mean you kinda answered the question yourself. I know with pullups I'm small enough that I can actually use them like they are intended, like training pants (pull down, pull up, good to go). I will admit it was only about 5-6 years ago they made the childish ones big enough to go to like 120 pounds. But yeah, I don't think the intent of them was to be used, more of a just in case. Your choice really, just remember they are not deisgned of adult capacity, so unless its like an actual loss of control, a flood will result in leakage.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]