IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By ZoruatheNecromancer
Okay so ive been rather inquizitive on the subject lately. I have conversed with meny ABDLs and the large majority usely has diapers incorperated into there activities as a staple for there fantasy/adult interest/what ever. Im guilty of this as well, when I'm on that side of the spectrum. But my question. Is do most dd/lg and md/lb fantasies include diapers? Or is it a case by case basis? Why? And why not would you not incorporate them? I'm rather unfamiliar with the dd/lg seen so please excuse any misunderstandings i may have just said or misuse of acyronmys.
By xxvickyxx
Cases by case basis. I don't use diapers at all even though I am not always allowed to use the potty. We do not incorporate them due to cost and lack of interest in them. I have gone back and forth on the idea, but I'm still here diaper less and with no plans to change it.
By JuneStar
I feel like DD/lg is more case by case than AB would be in terms of diapers. AB identify as either baby/toddler mentality or a flat-out diaper wearer.

People identifying under DDlg would more likely (not always) be "little" versus "baby" if that makes sense. They'd be a bit less inclined to diaper 24/7 and may opt more towards the training pants type of idea.

I've seen plenty of littles use diapers. I've seen plenty of littles not use diapers. It's all personal preference.

For me, diapers don't add anything to my play. They're not comfortable or anything to me. They just don't "do it" for me when in littlespace. I'd only use diapers if my Caregiver was into it, and, even at that, it wouldn't be a common occurrence.

People who like get some sort of satisfaction from them. Maybe it makes them feel young or vulnerable. Make they like the extra padding or crinkle noises. I'm not sure--like I said, it's just something I can't relate to, really.

I'm more DDlg versus AB, obviously. My little age hovers closely to 4, usually--out of diapers and training pants but still very reliant on my Caregiver.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]