IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Easy instructions for littles to do. Show everyone how to craft or make something for their littlespace experience. Do-It-Yourself Instructions!
Free patterns to help you make your own adult sized cloth diapers!

This file includes size 6 (28-36 inch waist), size 7 (30-38 inch waist), size 8 (32-40 inch waist), size 9 (34-43 inch waist), and size 10 (36-45 inch waist). A video sew-along tutorial from Kayla's Cloth Kits is available for this pattern and is linked within the document.
The versatility of the KCK One diaper is also available for larger children and adults with incontinence. This file contains the pattern for diapers size large child (4-10 years), tween (6-14 years), adult (25-40 inch waist), and large adult (34-50 inch waist). A video sew-along tutorial from Kayla's Cloth Kits is available for this pattern and is linked within the document.
 ! Message from: admin
Please check back soon for more free pattern instructions we are working on obtaining.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]