Diaper lovers discuss disposable adult diapers, cloth diapering, padded wearing tips, crinkle concerns, and best brands for your big little booty.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about adult diapers within the community whole.

► Show more details
Free patterns to help you make your own adult sized cloth diapers!

This file includes size 6 (28-36 inch waist), size 7 (30-38 inch waist), size 8 (32-40 inch waist), size 9 (34-43 inch waist), and size 10 (36-45 inch waist). A video sew-along tutorial from Kayla's Cloth Kits is available for this pattern and is linked within the document.
The versatility of the KCK One diaper is also available for larger children and adults with incontinence. This file contains the pattern for diapers size large child (4-10 years), tween (6-14 years), adult (25-40 inch waist), and large adult (34-50 inch waist). A video sew-along tutorial from Kayla's Cloth Kits is available for this pattern and is linked within the document.
 ! Message from: admin
Please check back soon for more free pattern instructions we are working on obtaining.
What are your favorite shows/ movies?

I've been watchin' lotsa anime lately. I liked Ava[…]

Cartoon Character Yourself Sites

I had so much fun with the Peanutize app! Here's w[…]

Favorite things in littlespace

I think what makes it easier for me to feel more i[…]

Candy! All the candy! Taffy and chocolate and sk[…]