IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I want to see what your opinions are! What diaper do you feel is the best overall? Which one covers all your needs?

My favourite would have to be Bambino. They are very absorbent, and the padding holds up extremely well. Especially with the bellissimo! I have also never had a flaw with them. Including say, a bad tape or a pinhole in the plastic. Things like that. To me they are one of the most dependable, and i have tried a lot of brands!!
I love Dry 24/7 for their price, their absorbency and even their look which is just a boring white but I like that XD
I also like bambino as that's the kind my BF loves to get, I don't mind either way to be honest, I just enjoy having diapers.
I also like molicare but that's just because they're purple and they feel sooo nice and smooth! :splode:
I switched to Bambino Bellisimos last Christmas and I see no reason to switch top anything else ever again lol. Occasionally I'll wear a Safari because they're cute and also comfortable. Added bonus for the Bellisimos: they give you the best diaper butt in my opinion. Oh they work great for going the movies but they are not discreet diapers lol, good for if you like humiliation or you're like me and just don't care

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]