IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I want to know everything!
why do you like them(sub and dom's POV)?
do people use them(like pee/poop)?
does the dom change them or do you do it your self?
does the dom clean youor do you clean your self?
do you sleep in them?
is diaper rash a problem?
what cute nicknames do you have for them?
do you where things over them? do you go in public with them on?
do you wear them everyday?
and anything else I might have missed.

sorry i couldn't get it off my mind today
I like them because they give me a sense of security when I get into my littlespace. It's one less thing I have to "worry" about (going to the bathroom).

Speaking for myself:
  • I only wet in them
  • My daddy changes them but when we're not together I will change myself, so either he cleans me or I do
  • I rarely sleep in them but have before
  • Not usually, as long as I use a lot of powder and take a break every so often
  • Paddin' is the typical nickname for my diapers
  • If I wear in public, I have a pair of underwear over them usually to help reduce the crinkles and have a backup just in case I need to change out
  • I don't wear everyday, maybe a couple days a week when I can
I want to know everything!
I like them because...well I don't know. I was stricken with a fascination with them from as young as 11. If I could stop wearing them and be a normal person, I might. My mind doesn't work that way though. Instead of me being able to relax like a normal person, I just have to have diapers to relax. They are part of a regressive tenancy in my mind (instead of dealing with problems normally, I regress to deal with them). Not only that, but they are part of who I am as a person now. I have tried to stop wearing them. It feels like something is missing...all the time. I gave up. I just can't live without some kind of safety blanket. I use them like a smoker smokes or a fatty eats.
Yes. Both. I'm working towards diaper dependency as a 'someday' kind of goal.
My daddy has changed me before, but he's bad at it. My mommy has told me that she's very interested in changing me frequently and I dunno, it's more fun if you have someone special to do that for you.

I don't just let anyone change me though. No no no. I only let very special people anywhere near my underwear.
do you sleep in them?
Yes. I have been practicing bedwetting as well.
Yes, it's a huge problem for me. I change within a little while of wetting myself.
If I'm in public, I call'em D-warez. If I'm not, I just call'em whatever.
do you where things over them?
Yes. I usually wear a pair of underwear over them to help keep them in place. If I had a bigger collection of bodyshirts, though, I'd wear those instead. I don't need no undies no more!
do you go in public with them on?
Every day, all day. Usually I just wear training pants in public though. Mostly because it's more comfy for me that way. I have gone out in thick diapers and they are hard to work in.

Kinda funny too. I have never had anyone ever notice I was diapered. No comments. Nobody has said a word. But my wife saw me diapered under my pants one time and she told me, "Geez batty. What the firetruck happened to your lollipop?! It's huge." And I was like. "nooo it's a diaper, silly."

Padding can be very good for that I suppose...
It's a compulsion to wear them, every day, 24/7/365.
and anything else I might have missed?
I only wear cloth diapers. They are super nice.
Mommy Domme's perspective here! I suppose this really is a good question. I think I am fond of them because they add to the age regression mindset. It kind of feels like they are less independent on some level and more needy. It's a way I can care for someone.

Personally, I have no desire to wear adult diapers myself though. As someone who would wear them, they do nothing for me. I really, really enjoy seeing littles in diapers though. (It's kind of like lingerie sometimes too to me!)
Well, generally so, yes. I think it's more common that most that wear diapers only pee in them though. I have a preference of having a partner being diaper dependent in both aspects though.
I'm the domme so..! heh, I know what you mean. I get great joy from changing clean, wet, and/or dirty diapers.
I suppose there are times that I would expect my little to have to do it though because of outside obligations like long work shifts (I wouldn't want my little to be in a dirty diaper for hours and hours!) but I do prefer to be the change-er when possible.
I guess this kind of ties into the previous answer for me. I prefer to clean the bottom and bits if it is possible. Wipes, powders, creams--all of it.
do you sleep in them?
I think a lot of littles do sleep in them but often they aren't bedwetters. As I stated, I have a preference for diaper dependency so I am all for littles or adult babies who wear 24/7.

Yay for bedwetters!
It often is so littles should have bare bottom time along with powders and creams handy to combat any rashes that start to flare up.

In a pinch, things like coconut oil can suffice as a temporary rash cream though if it's at the very beginning of the rash.

Ultimately, catching the rash early is most important if you intend to wear often.
I've referred to them as diappies and dydys before but, really, due to the preference of my previous partners. Personally, I don't have anything I prefer to call them.
Like...plasticpants for extra waterproofing when you know you're going to be a heavy wetter? Sure, plenty of littles do that.

In general, I find it nice when a little is in a t-shirt and diaper only. It's cute and comfortable looking!
A lot of men and women--even not in the Caregiver/little or AB scene--wear adult diapers while in the public. They aren't really noticeable through your clothing and, even if they were, people aren't looking and trying to find out who is wearing an adult diaper.

If someone DID see your diaper somehow they would assume you probably have a medical condition that merits protection from wetting or such. It would be pretty rare for someone to assume it's because you're into leisurely wearing them, and incredibly disrespectful and rude of them to say such a thing.
As a Mommy Domme, I do prefer partners who wear every day or as frequently as possible.
and anything else I might have missed.
Sure! Not only are there disposable versus cloth diapers for adults there are designs too! Some littles really like cutesy cartoon character designs while others want traditionally all white. Some littles prefer disposable diapers for the crinkle sound factor versus reusable cloth diapers. Some adult babies choose reusable cloth diapers versus disposables because it's much more cost effective (adult diapers are often seen as an expensive luxury). Some prefer the pull up types (slide on and off) versus the more diaper-like (tape tabs on either side) versions.

Some wearers are using diapers for physically intimate gratification only/mostly while others are using diapers as a form of comfort and relaxation.

Some wearers do silly things with their diapers--like soaking them with water or urine until they are very full and leak and drip, or filling the diaper full of baby powder before taping it onto them. Perhaps you have questions regarding those things that can be answered by others here.
Why do you like them(sub and dom's POV)?
I like them because they make me feel safe and secure and help my mind feel at ease as I feel little and naked without one to be frank..
Do people use them(like pee/poop)?
I only pee in them, I hate the clean up and the smell and honestly the way they feel if I do poop in them, which I've only done like.. 2 times at most, once was for myself and the other way for my friend's birthday party where he asked me, it was a little's party.
Does the dom change them or do you do it your self?
I enjoy getting changed, I'm.. not very good at changing myself, I've got little's hands..
Does the dom clean you or do you clean your self?
Like above I enjoy getting changed so yes, that involves cleaning too, thankfully though not cleaning of poop.
Do you sleep in them?
Every night, you kinda have to when you have a bed wetting problem..
Is diaper rash a problem?
Honestly.. no, not for me for some reason, I get more rashes from scratching than I do diapers funnily enough.
What cute nicknames do you have for them?
Nothing really, I'll say things like padded when referring to diapers at times but that's about it
Do you where things over them? do you go in public with them on?
I wear clothes over them all the time unless I'm at home and just want to chill in a shirt and diaper, yes I go out padded because sometimes I just don't want to get out of them. :splode:
Do you wear them everyday?
Every day I can, the only times I don't really wear is when I'm out.. like now :tears:
I like diapers because they make me feel secure and safe. They also make me feel more like a little not to mention they're super cute!
As of right now I've only ever peed in them, but I'm working on pooping in them too. I've just never been wearing them when that urge came to me.
Because i currently have a ldr I change myself, but once I start meeting with my daddy he has agreed to change me and I'm very excited for that.
As stated above right now I change and clean myself but once I start being able to meet with my daddy he will do the clean up.
do you sleep in them?
If I get the chance to I do, I love waking up and not having to get out of bed to use the potty because I'm wearing my potty
Not generally no. I don't think I wear enough to experience that yet.
I just call them diapers or diapys.
I just wear pants over them if people are around but if I'm alone I don't have anything over them
No I don't. I'm not quite comfortable with that yet.
No, because of my current situation I don't have the privacy to wear everyday although I'd like to.
Little_ol_Corey wrote:why do you like them(sub and dom's POV)?
I currently do not wear or even own diapers. But I feel like I'd love the comfort of wearing diapers. And they'd help to put me in littlespace.
Little_ol_Corey wrote:do people use them(like pee/poop)?
I don't think I'd be completely opposed to ever using them. Not at first, though. Gotta start slow.
Little_ol_Corey wrote:does the dom change them or do you do it your self?

I'd love to have my Mommy change me! :D
Little_ol_Corey wrote:does the dom clean youor do you clean your self?
^Same as above.
Little_ol_Corey wrote:do you sleep in them?
I would do this, yes. :)
Little_ol_Corey wrote:is diaper rash a problem?
I'm sure it will be. But nothing a little cream won't help.
Little_ol_Corey wrote:what cute nicknames do you have for them?
Uh...diapies?
Little_ol_Corey wrote:do you where things over them? do you go in public with them on?
Probably not until I was 100% sure my diaper wouldn't be seen.
Little_ol_Corey wrote:do you wear them everyday?
I would. :heart:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]