IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Maybe some wall decorations, perhaps those puzzle piece type floor mats for a corner. If you are feeling really motivated you can do one of those arches or bars that you can hang toys from to play with when you are laying on your back.
If you're working on a computer having a fun desktop background helps, and ordering a mouse pad with a favorite character on it, and getting a mouse with a cute design; and maybe keeping a water bottle or snack jar on hand with your favorite character.

My office space is decorated slightly. Nothing to busy to make me distracted, but enough to keep my little self happy with my surroundings. I love Totoro from My Neighbor Totoro, and I have little Totoros figurines and Totoro desktop background. I also have Luna Lovegood wand in my space, and a mini Baby Yoda. Finally I have a blankie on hand for when it gets cold or I need to snuggle with something.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]